Wows_Nightly_News

Wows Nightly News 16: Weather Predictions!

13 comments in this topic

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,286 posts
10,927 battles

LoL! You can expect those english HR showers to become more violent when CVs realize they can use speed to dodge flack.

Let us hope those unfortunate enough to not have bought a DFAA umbrella remember how to batton down their hatches to weather the white squals caused by these English HE showers.

I can already smell the approaching sea sickness from the pier...

Edited by Crokodone

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
2,791 posts
10,099 battles

They stuck you in the off topic misc again right  ?

[NDA]
Supertester
5,313 posts
16,276 battles

Load into a match with a lot of HE ships and several Destroyers when the Cyclone warning goes off. 

"Today's forecast calls for stormy weather with heavy HE Down pours. Flooding in localized areas is expected." 

:cap_cool:

• Cool 1

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,286 posts
10,927 battles
6 hours ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

yep.

wth! Its not like your off topic or trollong. Its actually pretty relivent to the state of affairs.

Members
1,691 posts
8,561 battles
13 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

wth! Its not like your off topic or trollong. Its actually pretty relivent to the state of affairs.

Some of the stripes are random nonsense though (and I expect more when things finally coll down around here). I'm guessing the mods don't really read through all of them. Maybe its time to send one a private message?

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,286 posts
10,927 battles
8 minutes ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

Some of the stripes are random nonsense though (and I expect more when things finally coll down around here). I'm guessing the mods don't really read through all of them. Maybe its time to send one a private message?

Yes, i think you should. And if the one bugging you wont listen, petition annother one. I've been on the forums for years and even i dont know where the misc section is or what its for...

Members
1,691 posts
8,561 battles
4 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

Yes, i think you should. And if the one bugging you wont listen, petition annother one. I've been on the forums for years and even i dont know where the misc section is or what its for...

Don't know which of them it is, I haven't received any messages but I'll ask around. I at least think they should be shoving me to somewhere more appropriate in off topic.

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,286 posts
10,927 battles
12 minutes ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

Don't know which of them it is, I haven't received any messages but I'll ask around. I at least think they should be shoving me to somewhere more appropriate in off topic.

Maybe you should pm @Pigeon_of_War he has done an exceptional job with the community in the past. Maybe its the volunteer moderators that are the culprit.