Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Beauregard23

Confirm Cross Server CB EU Prime Time

3 comments in this topic

[TAW]
Members
171 posts
17,847 battles

It says the EU prime time is 2-6 ET but Monday after 5 it said it had already ended.  Because of the daylight savings is it actually going to be 1-5 ET  on Thursday and Saturday?  I need to know.

[N-W-T]
Members
1,923 posts
7,591 battles
1 hour ago, Beauregard23 said:

It says the EU prime time is 2-6 ET but Monday after 5 it said it had already ended.  Because of the daylight savings is it actually going to be 1-5 ET  on Thursday and Saturday?  I need to know.

Not sure if the schedule is displayed differently where you are, but mine shows EU primetime as 1pm - 5pm.  In the most convoluted way of displaying a schedule, it says EU primetime is 12:00 - 16:00, but then over on the right it says this time is PDT + 2 (central time).  Not sure why they do this since I'm on the east coast, but that translates to 1pm - 5pm EDT. 

Edited by DouglasMacAwful

[TAW]
Members
171 posts
17,847 battles

Thanks for replying

4 hours ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Not sure if the schedule is displayed differently where you are, but mine shows EU primetime as 1pm - 5pm.  In the most convoluted way of displaying a schedule, it says EU primetime is 12:00 - 16:00, but then over on the right it says this time is PDT + 2 (central time).  Not sure why they do this since I'm on the east coast, but that translates to 1pm - 5pm EDT. 

Thanks for replying

Sign in to follow this