Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Ahab1776

Clan Battles

6 comments in this topic

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
3,633 posts
12,782 battles

I know this is early but was there are general time frame when the main Clan Battles will probably take place? I skimmed for a thread but didn't see one. I imagine it is a TBA for the actual time.

Thanks in advance!

Capt_Ahab1776

Members
529 posts
13,674 battles

They said in the latest dev diary video that the next season will start "Soon." I expect that to mean 8.2 since the test is currently going on, kind of. The first Saturday after the patch is March 30. So that's when I expect season five of CBs to start. Season four ended on Jan. 27, so that's roughly two months later. We've also already had a ranked season since Jan. 27, albeit season 11 lasted less than 30 days. 

I expect CBs to take place on Sundays, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturdays again for about four hours each night. 

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
3,633 posts
12,782 battles
On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 3:50 PM, saintsfan1622000 said:

They said in the latest dev diary video that the next season will start "Soon." I expect that to mean 8.2 since the test is currently going on, kind of. The first Saturday after the patch is March 30. So that's when I expect season five of CBs to start. Season four ended on Jan. 27, so that's roughly two months later. We've also already had a ranked season since Jan. 27, albeit season 11 lasted less than 30 days. 

I expect CBs to take place on Sundays, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturdays again for about four hours each night. 

Thanks man! :Smile_honoring:

[-BN-]
Members
72 posts
12,223 battles

Typically, WG give a one month gap between the clan wars and ranked game modes. Considering ranked ended on Feb 26th, I expect the clan wars to start by the first week of April. I'm hyped about it,  and cant wait. Luckily there are no CVs this season and I hope they are never allowed in CWs.  :Smile-_tongue:

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
3,633 posts
12,782 battles
On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:47 AM, Shasha_16 said:

Typically, WG give a one month gap between the clan wars and ranked game modes. Considering ranked ended on Feb 26th, I expect the clan wars to start by the first week of April. I'm hyped about it,  and cant wait. Luckily there are no CVs this season and I hope they are never allowed in CWs.  :Smile-_tongue:

I am looking forward to it too. Left a clan on good terms and been scrambling with a newly formed clan to get a clan battle team ready to go. Getting close. I am a little sad about the no CV, but that's just me.

Sign in to follow this