Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

Getting that last defend, capture or assist

8 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
3,846 posts
11,618 battles

I have 14 of the 15 ribbons to finish this section of the mission. Murphy's Law is in full effect. I am playing Coop matches. I get standard battles with as lot of open water for my cruiser & DD to cover. When I get a domination battle I'm bottom tiered and meet a Atlanta or another fast firing cruiser when on my DD. It seems like the game hates me some times.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,959 posts

Go to just outside the cap circle in a coop, do not go in.  As soon as you see the bot DD coming into the cap, smoke up.  Odds are someone will spot it for you.  Wait a second for it to start to take over the cap.  Shoot it one time.  Done.

Edit: To be clear, by "done" I mean with the mission, finish the coop match as normal :).

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[TDRB]
Members
3,846 posts
11,618 battles

I try that

[TDRB]
Members
3,846 posts
11,618 battles

It worked fine and I had the perfect map as I had an island to dart behind. Thanks, I knew I was missing something.

• Cool 1

Members
821 posts
6,988 battles
17 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

I try that

I did that and in the first game I got 4 Defended ribbons in 1 volley (no idea how that worked but cool) and ended the game with 7 of them done.

[WOLFG]
Members
7,785 posts
5,816 battles
2 minutes ago, galspanic said:

I did that and in the first game I got 4 Defended ribbons in 1 volley (no idea how that worked but cool) and ended the game with 7 of them done.

I think that if there has been enough progress on the cap timer, you can get multiple ribbons for multiple hits. (Personal observation only).

[TDRB]
Members
3,846 posts
11,618 battles
2 minutes ago, galspanic said:

I was on a DD and only could use 2 guns. But I did get 4 in two salvos. Being that it was a coop I wanted to sink a ship or 2 so I charged in since I completed the task.

Sign in to follow this