Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
paradat

Event Brit CV's

14 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
10,419 posts
14,544 battles

Hello all,

Do we know if the xp we earn on the event CV's will transfer to the live versions? 

Cheers.

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
11,301 posts
9,279 battles
8 minutes ago, paradat said:

Hello all,

Do we know if the xp we earn on the event CV's will transfer to the live versions? 

Cheers.

The experience should carry over.  Of course "should" is the operable word here.  They're not listed in port as Test Ships, so it's not like their in-game designation changes.  If they were, the XP would be dumped on the Black Swan instead.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
894 posts
14,840 battles

yES  they ll be normal CV in 8.0.2 

So just exp them like normal ships. If you make 100k in T6 CV it ll stay  100k in T6 CV 

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
10,419 posts
14,544 battles

Thanks guys. I was in doubt since it took zero xp to upgrade them was worried the xp would dump back to tier 1. 

So if you have unlocked any of these, I recommend you earn at least as much XP as it would take to unlock the upgrades.

Beta Testers
894 posts
14,840 battles
1 minute ago, paradat said:

Thanks guys. I was in doubt since it took zero xp to upgrade them was worried the xp would dump back to tier 1. 

This kind happening when usually that returning CV in 8.0.  or any,, forced sell,, initialized by wg. 

All early access ships like the French event this one and all that i remember was normal,, keep,, XP and continue like normal ships. 

Just all early access ships have now,, premium,, icon, and it ll change to normal silver icon.

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
10,419 posts
14,544 battles
1 minute ago, Gandariel said:

This kind happening when usually that returning CV in 8.0.  or any,, forced sell,, initialized by wg. 

All early access ships like the French event this one and all that i remember was normal,, keep,, XP and continue like normal ships. 

Just all early access ships have now,, premium,, icon, and it ll change to normal silver icon.

Yeah makes sense. Did not want to waste my time if the xp was not sticking with the ship.

Beta Testers
894 posts
14,840 battles

I do it same:D i exping T6 UK /don't wanna spend 30 bucks to t8/I exp like 155-158k and when 8.0.2 release just buy T8 normal way:D 

Or somebody why buy T8  and exp +300k exp can unlock T10 immediately after 8.0.2 release

Edited by Gandariel

[ARS]
Beta Testers
3,869 posts
4,127 battles
13 minutes ago, paradat said:

So if you have unlocked any of these, I recommend you earn at least as much XP as it would take to unlock the upgrades.

The modules will all still be unlocked as well.

[RLGN]
Members
12,629 posts
22,455 battles
22 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

The experience should carry over.  Of course "should" is the operable word here.  They're not listed in port as Test Ships, so it's not like their in-game designation changes.  If they were, the XP would be dumped on the Black Swan instead.

What makes the xp dump from the CV rework such a laugh riot is my Langley now had 1.6mil ship xp.

[ARGSY]
Members
16,333 posts
11,187 battles

The same rules should apply here as for the British destroyers and the French battleships. The exact same thing is going to happen to them, and for the exact same reason. 

Not that it matters as much here, because these are singular ships with singular skill-sets, and nobody will be borrowing cruiser captains to put into them as they might have done with UK destroyers, but make sure your captain assignments are finalised before they go live. They stop being premiums after that.

[JHF]
Members
372 posts
6,703 battles

When does it go live? I wanted to wait before unlocking the T6 so I could use the Premium time on the weekend, but if they disappear before the coming week, then... I might as well just unlock it now.

[5D]
Members
885 posts
11,452 battles
1 hour ago, Hydra_360ci said:

When does it go live? I wanted to wait before unlocking the T6 so I could use the Premium time on the weekend, but if they disappear before the coming week, then... I might as well just unlock it now.

This event run until the 27 the days the next patch drop

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,559 posts
14,000 battles
7 hours ago, paradat said:

I recommend you earn at least as much XP as it would take to unlock the upgrades.

No, you are wrong

T6 upgrade modes are available, you can select them and equipped eg Hull B, 3 planes types for free, as they are now treated as temp premium CV

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
10,419 posts
14,544 battles
17 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

No, you are wrong

T6 upgrade modes are available, you can select them and equipped eg Hull B, 3 planes types for free, as they are now treated as temp premium CV

So you think we will keep those upgrades when they go live? If so.... then wow fantastic!

Sign in to follow this