Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ericson38

Main Battery Hit Ratios

5 comments in this topic

[KRAK]
[KRAK]
Members
1,134 posts
13,438 battles

My highest is with Monarch at 28%, and this with a satellite based ping delay of 340ms minimum, if everything is hunky dory. One reason is the 18 km gun range, but still effective (if slow) ship, since her detection range is 11.3 km. Using AP is where its at with this ship.

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,801 posts
5,792 battles

Interesting.  I literally just picked up Monarch.  I'll make sure I mix it up with ammo selection rather than just rely on the British BB HE.  Thanks!

[THREE]
Members
2,205 posts
11,639 battles

Hey

My problem with BB's these days is not so much the hit ration but rather the shear number of over pens, ricochet's compared to regular pens, and it doesn't matter if your shooting BB's, cruisers, DD's, it's gotten ridiculous.  I mean even if your lucky enough to shoot a DD with 4-5 pens of HE, you can't kill them.  Minotaur, nothing but over pens, so much for the days of being able to one shot a cruiser with a well placed shot of AP.

Pete 

[WOLF3]
Members
23,562 posts
21,117 battles

Of all my BBs with 100+ Battles played in PVP, Missouri is my best with 112 Battles and 30.6% Main Battery Hit%.  I've always had her with APRM2 slotted in Slot 6.

Of that same group of BBs, the lowest MBH% is my Fuso with 19.99% at 110 Battles played.  A lot of my early BB experiences was with her.  In addition, Fuso relies heavily on her 12-gun shotgun effect to get any hits.  Her dispersion is great, but her Sigma is awful.  One of my favorite BBs but she is a Shotgun BB.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[FTH]
Members
1,001 posts
15,063 battles

How many battles for a sample size are we wanting? If we mean from any number, with 30 games my JB shocked me with a 46% hit rate...then again, at the ranges I tend to wind up with it with secondary builds, it's kinda hard to miss...

If we're going for over 100 battles...32% on Monte with 600+ games, then again that was my first T10, so running it feels almost like coming home, lol.

Edited by Purg473

Sign in to follow this