You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
00barroso

My Response to WG REEEWORK Survey.

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Members
33 posts
7,672 battles

What recent changes to the game did you like least of all (in the two latest Updates — 0.8.0 and 0.8.1)?

The fact that cvs are very under powered and AA is lethal, your planes are made of wet cardboard, the fact that your wing just evaporate in contact with some ships AA and you get deplaned very fast if not careful, the fact you cant choose the size of your wing, the fact that the AA system is quite unbalanced and ships AA can still hit your planes outside of their AA range and behind islands, the fact that even WG recognizing the air spotting inside the AA range problem they made it less worse so that you can see ships before you get in the AA range but you dont have space to turn back without taking damage................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... and worse of all WG said you can dodge flak but you cant dodge flak(you can dodge some flak but not all) you are flying your wing and you see in your front black clouds of flak an explosions and on the left and in the right how do you dodge that if you press F your wing gets deleted you can dodge that with bombers and torpedo bombers but you cant cancel your attack so i say [edited].

• Cool 6
  • Funny 2

[TWFT]
Members
1,200 posts
34,403 battles

The fact that CV's are in the game at all.

Rock/paper/scissors = DD/BB/CA 

CV=wildcard that can beat Rock/Paper/scissors (got this from another player, don't recall who it is but I like the analogy)

The RW is trash and didn't even come close to the concerns of the player base i.e. the skill discrepancy between CV players.  All WG had to do was make it so a skilled, Unicom CV main only faced another skilled, Unicom CV main (yes they would have longer wait times but screw them, they picked their ship).  Now we are back to "Who has the least potato CV wins" with most CV drivers pissed they cant do as much damage as all the other ships.

CV's need there own game mode.

Edited by Turbotush
  • Cool 1

Members
45 posts
37 minutes ago, 00barroso said:

What recent changes to the game did you like least of all (in the two latest Updates — 0.8.0 and 0.8.1)?

The fact that cvs are very under powered and AA is lethal, your planes are made of wet cardboard, the fact that your wing just evaporate in contact with some ships AA and you get deplaned very fast if not careful, the fact you cant choose the size of your wing, the fact that the AA system is quite unbalanced and ships AA can still hit your planes outside of their AA range and behind islands, the fact that even WG recognizing the air spotting inside the AA range problem they made it less worse so that you can see ships before you get in the AA range but you dont have space to turn back without taking damage................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... and worse of all WG said you can dodge flak but you cant dodge flak(you can dodge some flak but not all) you are flying your wing and you see in your front black clouds of flak an explosions and on the left and in the right how do you dodge that if you press F your wing gets deleted you can dodge that with bombers and torpedo bombers but you cant cancel your attack so i say [edited].

Wargaming doesn't give a cat's tail about the average CV player, all wargaming seems to care about is balancing seavees to unicom players. which is funny because you don't see wargaming balancing the other classes to make things harder for unicom's. You see you to come players all the time dominating a game in another class, and that is okay but if unicum does it in a CV then CDs are overpowered and must be nerfed or AA needs to be overpowered and DD's need to get special concealment. But once again the average player gets screwed.

[WOLF2]
Members
33 posts
7,672 battles

I'm not saying that i don't have +/-200k damage games; I'm saying that i have that with the one of the most powerful CV in the game(Midway) an i still lose money