Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
njroc

Royal Navy Air Drop Containers

3 comments in this topic

[M-O-M]
[M-O-M]
Members
165 posts
5,696 battles

Greetings:

While the British CVs and the whole CV rework seems to have turned into an oversized white elephant in terms of reviving CVs (i.e. the CV are not attractive to use anymore),  the "air dropped" containers have been good.  I have bought 6 and won 2.  Beside all of the flags and in-game currency, I got a Hood and an Edinborough to add to the port.  I did fairly well.

NJRoc

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
11,273 posts
12,700 battles

Yes and even if you don’t like or want CVs you can consider the Arsenal CV bundles to siimply be Signal flags, premium time, captain, coal, a port slot, and some credits for each of the bundles. So all in all the event is rewarding enough since you also are getting other things besides the Florins in the Air Drop Containers.

I keep having to laugh though, if anyone protests my using submarines later I will be able to truthfully reply : “Wargaming gave me the port slots, captains, port slots, credits, and even Free XP to get the subs”. All thanks to this CV rework Freeing up a lot of port slots and captains, then the full credit and free XP compensation. Will be looking at around 14-15 subs at the moment I will be able to field, more if they have early access. Depending on if I like the French DDs or not, I may be having to wait on subs until I get to add new tech tree line into my port. Was hoping for Italian tech tree lines, but subs will do for now.

Members
160 posts
18,651 battles

I am glad that someone did well on the containers.  A little voice inside my head told me to buy 5 today - I have 3 of the 4 ships and only needed 1 unique piece to complete the collection, so surely I would get something good besides the flags and Florins.  I spent my money and took my chances - and got no ship mission and only duplicate pieces.  I should have known better...  :fish_palm:

Sign in to follow this