Sign in to follow this  
Admiral_Thrawn_1

What waiting for Wargaming can feel like

4 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
11,295 posts
12,715 battles

What waiting for Wargaming to do what you want them to do feels is like sometimes. Whether it be bug fixes, new ship lines, or getting a particular ship added.

9E01C3A4-FBDB-4328-AE92-932A890DEE67.gif.b53e5d3ffc508b16c9bafd483699eb2f.gif

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
4,149 posts
22,432 battles
31 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

What waiting for Wargaming to do what you want them to do feels is like sometimes. Whether it be bug fixes, new ship lines, or getting a particular ship added.

9E01C3A4-FBDB-4328-AE92-932A890DEE67.gif.b53e5d3ffc508b16c9bafd483699eb2f.gif

Kids these days.

When I was a kid we never got there...& we were happy just to be on the way.

[RKLES]
Members
11,295 posts
12,715 battles
31 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Kids these days.

When I was a kid we never got there...& we were happy just to be on the way.

Yeah I often would travel with some books to read, and was delighted when I recieved small reading light I could clip onto my shirt or seatbelt when I had to travel when it was dark outside. And I was quite content with that. Would also look out the window a lot and ended up memorizing a lot of roads even at young age which surprised people lol. :fish_book:

Had the GPS short out and one of Family members was freaking out that we were lost since it was a lesser highway, Meanwhile I quietly had pulled out a paper road map ( as to not disturb the amusing panicking rant going on), after a quick review of the map I spoke and gave our exact location, where to turn next, and the estimated time of our arrival. Then enjoyed the stunned silence that followed to be broken with the question of how I managed that!? In which I answered traveling with my grandparents had taught me, and they certainly did not use GPS back then since it was a little early for them to be so prolific. In such circumstances it can be fun to pass the wrong map over to a puzzled family member or friend and let them figure it out. 

Sadly kids these days seem to require multiple TVs, gaming devices, tablets, and phones to even go down the street and yet still can get bored... :Smile_facepalm: If only they knew the joys that could be found by other means.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,233 posts
4,602 battles

I still don't have a GPS.  Sometimes I miss having one; sometimes i enjoy getting gloriously lost.  Maps rock, but try to find one.  Like trying to find a telephone booth.

Sign in to follow this