Sign in to follow this  
swyck

clan battles tier X rental

7 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
1,584 battles

It was my understanding that if I play a T8 battle once clan battle season starts, I should have a T10 available for rental.  I don't see that happening, same for other players.  Is there something else that needs to be done?

Members
3 posts
1,584 battles
6 minutes ago, richie_macrophage said:

the T10 rentals can only be used in clan battles

I know.  The issue is I don't have a T10 rental available for clan battles in my port.

Edited by swyck

[AOD_B]
Supertester
218 posts
6,301 battles

Isnt it just cross server clan battle testing right now?

If so, the article on the home page says nothing about rentals from what ive read. (Reading skill is low tho, so lemme know if that is incorrect).

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,801 posts
5,807 battles
49 minutes ago, swyck said:

It was my understanding that if I play a T8 battle once clan battle season starts, I should have a T10 available for rental.  I don't see that happening, same for other players.  Is there something else that needs to be done?

And where can I get this feature?

[PVE]
Members
4,149 posts
22,432 battles
58 minutes ago, swyck said:

This isn't an actual Clan Battles season...it's just a test (with limited rewards compared to an actual CB season) to see if they have worked out the bugs for the cross server feature.

Sign in to follow this