BenjoSamika

The GM rolled back my account

10 comments in this topic

[YIKES]
Members
7 posts

During the reworks i had a problem with my CVs. so they told me to restore it to Feb.02 2019. In my understanding we were talking about the CVs  not the account. I agree to them  they to restore my CVs. They did, they rolled back my account to Feb.02,2019 which I lose my Prem ship 20m credit,100k free xp,  t7s CA and an t8 usa NC i play 12hr/day  Feb.02 to March 2,2019. They did it without telling my account will be rolled back and explain to me what will happen when they rolled back my account. I told them to restore it March 02,2019 because the account is more important than the those CVs.  They said can not restore my account to March 03,2019  come they can rolled back to Feb 02 ,2019 and can not restore on March 02,2019.  

Members
6,209 posts
13,362 battles

Account rollback means account rollback.... 

Post the messages from your ticket... I'm sure they were quite clear what they were offering you. 

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Cool 4

[R-F]
Members
1,718 posts
9,973 battles

I'm not sure I completely comprehend your issue but I'm positive that none of us populating this forum can help you.  For an account issue you need to file a support ticket to try to get it resolved.  It sounds like maybe you already did that and are unhappy with what they told you?

EDIT: I see this thread has been moved to the Support section, so maybe somebody here can help you now.  Good luck.

Edited by Brhinosaurus
  • Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
24,119 posts
13,281 battles
31 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Account rollback means account rollback.... 

Post the messages from your ticket... I'm sure they were quite clear what they were offering you. 

This, you misunderstood.

Members
6,209 posts
13,362 battles
24 minutes ago, BenjoSamika said:

All are stated is in ticket 

Show us the ticket. 

Obviously English isn't your first language and I think you misunderstood what they told you. 

[ABCD3]
Members
374 posts
9,388 battles

A rollback is a rollback.   Once you go back, it cannot restore back to the date you stated the rollback.  

[CK5]
Members
1,208 posts
12,040 battles
1 hour ago, Ducky_shot said:

Obviously English isn't your first language and I think you misunderstood what they told you. 

I think you are exactly right.  I also agree that a rollback is a rollback.  Still, I can't help feeling some sympathy for the OP over a misunderstanding.  

[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,293 posts
18,026 battles

I want my cake and be able to eat it too....

You got what you asked for... your account just like it was on Feb 2nd....

[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
22,431 battles

The rest of the stuff is just in game stuff that he can re-earn but he states he lost a premium ship...that at least has to have some sort of ability to be reinstated as he did spend real world money for it & there has to be a paper trail to prove that...unless he won it through an in game (air supply I would guess if so just due to the timing) container.