You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BiggieD61

Is your Discord a barren Wasteland? Do you want to compete for Hurricane in CB?

48 comments in this topic

[KSE]
[KSE]
Beta Testers
1,616 posts
15,418 battles

Hi!

I was a founding member of RUST, a clan that made it to Typhoon before we slowly imploded from losing some of our best players to MIA, RUSHB, -BRS- and SCCC.  At a crossroads, we still wanted to be competitive in clan battles, but could not see a path to recruiting new players to stay at a competitive level.  As we reached out to a variety of clans looking to absorb or be absorbed, we came across UDEAD.  Our first Discord meeting between the UDEAD leadership and ours was Kismet.  Both clans shared the same foundational values - Have Fun - Be Competitive.  Those may seem commonplace, but they are not easy to achieve, and while our early efforts at divisioning together proved we were compatible, we are still looking to achieve superior results. We got both our A and B teams into Typhoon in the past CB season and came "Oh So Close" to getting our A team into Hurricane.  With that in mind, many of Warships best early clans have seen their leadership drift away or fall short of their original values, we empathize with your frustration, and want to offer a path to those that have supported this game from its inception and want to compete in a team-based format.

We are looking for people who have experience in a successful clan that has lost its momentum or player base but still wants to compete and enjoys div'ing with others on a daily basis. Our baseline is people with a 52/53% win rate that have extensive clan battles experience.  Our preference is players with a 56% or greater win rate that have been consistently in Typhoon and Hurricane levels during previous CB seasons. If you are feeling like you have left your current clan behind in either skill or activity level, reach out to us and join our discord for some divs - we are open to running div's with new friends.

We are currently the #10 ranked team in Clan Naval battles across all 4 servers worldwide, second on the NA scene to SALTY at #9.  We have been working together each week to try and maximize our oil gains to finish the steel %bonus structures before this next CB season. While we aren't fielding a KOTS team this season ( CV re-work and other minor issues delayed us ) we will be ready to compete seriously in the next KOTS season ( BobbyBeushea aka A_Crying_Stripper was a founder of constructing the KOTS format back when he was in -FOG- ).

List of cool peeps to reach out to if you are interested in joining UDEAD:

Me!

Genocid_24 ( Recruiter and former member of -FOG- )

Motokorth ( Recruiter and former member of -S-R- )

Xenostryker ( Recruiter and former member of -FOG- )

Pred21 ( Recruiter and former member of RUST )

Valtornac ( Dep Commander and every iteration of AFW imaginable ... lol )

Deathtole_1 ( Dep Commander and every iteration of APOC plus -FOG- )

Danojaye ( so many AFW iterations! )

Our Discord is open and pretty hilarious, unfortunately for former BIAS and RUSHB members, sorely lacking in Communism.  If you want to check us out - drop in here:  https://discord.gg/63FpJSv

• Cool 3

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,441 posts
33,120 battles

Any Clan that has Danojaye is a good Clan.

Say hi to Dano!

• Cool 2

[MIA-P]
Beta Testers
18,964 posts
4,869 battles

-FOG- is a name I haven't heard in a very long time.

Good luck with your recruitment. 

• Cool 1

[UDEAD]
-Members-
122 posts
16,672 battles

@StrixKitty our clan consist of a lot of ex FOG guys.  We left there did our own thing in other clans and then found our way back together and formed UDEAD.  So a lot of our relationships go back years now.  Which make our discord a really fun place.  Good people with common interest.  Best part is, we have already weeded out the issues (or people) who tend to be cancerous and kill clans.  (we've all been there with that)  So even if you don't want to make UDEAD your home feel free to hop by the discord and hang out.  Good players here to div with and have a good time doing it. 

• Cool 1

[MIA-P]
Beta Testers
18,964 posts
4,869 battles
6 minutes ago, BobbyBeushea said:

@StrixKitty our clan consist of a lot of ex FOG guys.  We left there did our own thing in other clans and then found our way back together and formed UDEAD.  So a lot of our relationships go back years now.  Which make our discord a really fun place.  Good people with common interest.  Best part is, we have already weeded out the issues (or people) who tend to be cancerous and kill clans.  (we've all been there with that)  So even if you don't want to make UDEAD your home feel free to hop by the discord and hang out.  Good players here to div with and have a good time doing it. 

I joined -FOG- with Macabe several years back. Quit after the beginning of the clan's total deflation and the people kind of went off to I-401 before that one died too. I can't remember all of what happened nor most of the members beyond people like Roma, Nyagato, Zao, Macabe, Shigure (the leader, who last I knew is a jackarse), and a few others. I don't know what happened after I left since I dropped doing clans afterwards until a few months ago. 

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
131 posts
9,447 battles

Udead recruiting!?!? What is this madness! In a slightly different time i know i would have been looking to join you all. Best of luck filling out the roster. And don't tell anyone i said this but u definitely got the best clan tag going.

U all gearing up for the clan battles test season in 8.1?

• Cool 1

[UDEAD]
Members
11 posts
11,987 battles

Honestly a great bunch of folks to play with in Divs - the discord is always a great place to hang. Have learnt tons from rest of the folks, and continue to do so every time. 

• Cool 3

[UDEAD]
-Members-
122 posts
16,672 battles

@StrixKittysweet man! I was a PO and trainer for FOG and then head of HR when that was a thing.  Way back when the three FOG clans had over 400 people.  @xTybaltx we are kind of getting ready.  Also Ty I miss your face.

• Cool 2

[-BRS-]
Members
472 posts
20,598 battles

These are definitely stand up guys with a ton of competitive experience. Like @BobbyBeushea said, my history with him goes back the the FOG/APOC days of supremacy league. I'm glad you guys are getting full fledged back into comp! I look forward to scrims man!

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
11,233 posts
12,638 battles
8 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

Hi!

I was a founding member of RUST, a clan that made it to Typhoon before we slowly imploded from losing some of our best players to MIA, RUSHB, -BRS- and SCCC.  At a crossroads, we still wanted to be competitive in clan battles, but could not see a path to recruiting new players to stay at a competitive level.  As we reached out to a variety of clans looking to absorb or be absorbed, we came across UDEAD.  Our first Discord meeting between the UDEAD leadership and ours was Kismet.  Both clans shared the same foundational values - Have Fun - Be Competitive.  Those may seem commonplace, but they are not easy to achieve, and while our early efforts at divisioning together proved we were compatible, we are still looking to achieve superior results. We got both our A and B teams into Typhoon in the past CB season and came "Oh So Close" to getting our A team into Hurricane.  With that in mind, many of Warships best early clans have seen their leadership drift away or fall short of their original values, we empathize with your frustration, and want to offer a path to those that have supported this game from its inception and want to compete in a team-based format.

We are looking for people who have experience in a successful clan that has lost its momentum or player base but still wants to compete and enjoys div'ing with others on a daily basis. Our baseline is people with a 52/53% win rate that have extensive clan battles experience.  Our preference is players with a 56% or greater win rate that have been consistently in Typhoon and Hurricane levels during previous CB seasons. If you are feeling like you have left your current clan behind in either skill or activity level, reach out to us and join our discord for some divs - we are open to running div's with new friends.

We are currently the #10 ranked team in Clan Naval battles across all 4 servers worldwide, second on the NA scene to SALTY at #9.  We have been working together each week to try and maximize our oil gains to finish the steel %bonus structures before this next CB season. While we aren't fielding a KOTS team this season ( CV re-work and other minor issues delayed us ) we will be ready to compete seriously in the next KOTS season ( BobbyBeushea aka A_Crying_Stripper was a founder of constructing the KOTS format back when he was in -FOG- ).

List of cool peeps to reach out to if you are interested in joining UDEAD:

Me!

Genocid_24 ( Recruiter and former member of -FOG- )

Motokorth ( Recruiter and former member of -S-R- )

Xenostryker ( Recruiter and former member of -FOG- )

Pred21 ( Recruiter and former member of RUST )

Valtornac ( Dep Commander and every iteration of AFW imaginable ... lol )

Deathtole_1 ( Dep Commander and every iteration of APOC plus -FOG- )

Danojaye ( so many AFW iterations! )

Our Discord is open and pretty hilarious, unfortunately for former BIAS and RUSHB members, sorely lacking in Communism.  If you want to check us out - drop in here:  https://discord.gg/63FpJSv

Have to say it may be your Gilligans island picture forcing you to live the part... :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
131 posts
9,447 battles
18 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

Haha i didnt notice that originally.  Udead discord is protected from Communism by Comrade Detector 2.0, sponsored by Richard Nixon and programmed by a diverse team consisting of no less than 2 Bald Eagles. 

Use of this application is not sponsored by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[UDEAD]
-Members-
122 posts
16,672 battles
11 hours ago, xTybaltx said:

Haha i didnt notice that originally.  Udead discord is protected from Communism by Comrade Detector 2.0, sponsored by Richard Nixon and programmed by a diverse team consisting of no less than 2 Bald Eagles. 

Use of this application is not sponsored by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. 

Also Abe Lincoln Vimpire Slayer is our built in troll protection service 

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
131 posts
9,447 battles

Your original post doesn't detail where udead name came from? Whats the story behind that

• Cool 1

[UDEAD]
-Members-
122 posts
16,672 battles

@xTybaltxSo a bunch of us left FOG and started to look for new homes.  Some of us went to different clans some of us didn't.  I was on the fence about possibly joining a few clans but decided to not do that.  There was something missing.  As much as I loved playing KOTS and whatnot I found that playing tourneys and events like that were not the real reasons why I played.  I loved doing that and had some success but that just wasn't it and decided I needed a break from that scene.  So there were still a couple of ex fog guys that I was really close with that started their own discord channel so I hopped in there and decided to just play with them.  Along the way we picked up a few new friends.  One of them was Boogie.  Finally he bit the bullet and decided to cough up the gold to start a "clan" he wanted it to be something funny (as he is a bit of a goofy guy) and decided that when you were killed in game that it said and made sure you knew who you were killed by, hence the UDEAD thing.  A lil cocky but done with lighthearted humor behind it.  Shortly after that more of the guys we knew from FOG who moved onto other clans decided that they were in a similar spot that I was in and left their clans and joined.  However we never really called ourselves a clan.  We started as a group of friends and wanted to keep it that way.  (for the longest time we didn't even assign officers because that just wasn't what it was about)  Furthermore when you join we still jokingly say that we are a club and not a clan because we truly want to keep our lightheartedness in tact.  Whats key to this clan and our RUST merger is that everyone shares the same goals and ideas and we all get a long.  Ty you know we give it to each other pretty hard sometimes but all in good fun.  Transversely we all have each others backs.  We really have grown our group (with new members along the way) with the feeling at heart that we should have a good time.  Still we have plenty of very solid players Unicums to superunicum and very good players along they way.  So that's a lil history.  Hopefully we will be adding plenty more to that.  As stated before weve been very strong with our CW showings and currently #10 in the world for naval battles so we have a really good mix of great players with a great discord and great community and have cultivated our clan in this fashion.      

Edited by BobbyBeushea
  • Cool 1

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Members
17 posts
12,405 battles

Hi

I'm the CLUB head honcho (I think)

Great people, very little drama and some fun times to be had.

"Playing my Henry..... ask in chat how do i launch my torp planes?....  "

• Funny 1

[KSE]
[KSE]
Beta Testers
1,616 posts
15,418 battles

I'd like to point out - in case anyone was wondering, that you CAN in fact ... um ... "solicit" my "help" in getting into the "club".  wink wink!

On a related business note, I will happily take your child's SAT's and GUARANTEE that they will likely be accepted into a local Community College of your choice.  I can rig it so that they can get a scholarship for being in Chess Club, or the AV tech squad by carefully photoshopping their face on @BobbyBeushea 's high school yearbook photos!  Don't pay those OUTRAGEOUS $100,000 to $500,000 fees that celebs and evil business tycoons are paying to get their kids into Yale and USC - I can get your kid into the Technical College of the Low Country for a REASONABLE $19.99 - unless they are on a registered Sex Offenders registry- if so it's $24.99 instead.

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
131 posts
9,447 battles
2 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

I'd like to point out - in case anyone was wondering, that you CAN in fact ... um ... "solicit" my "help" in getting into the "club".  wink wink!

On a related business note, I will happily take your child's SAT's and GUARANTEE that they will likely be accepted into a local Community College of your choice.  I can rig it so that they can get a scholarship for being in Chess Club, or the AV tech squad by carefully photoshopping their face on @BobbyBeushea 's high school yearbook photos!  Don't pay those OUTRAGEOUS $100,000 to $500,000 fees that celebs and evil business tycoons are paying to get their kids into Yale and USC - I can get your kid into the Technical College of the Low Country for a REASONABLE $19.99 - unless they are on a registered Sex Offenders registry- if so it's $24.99 instead.

How can a person get the degree without ever attending college? Asking for a friend. 

• Cool 1

[KSE]
[KSE]
Beta Testers
1,616 posts
15,418 battles

@xTybaltx Ignore the "Water Boy", I can hook u UP! with a totally "certified" degree from 'Nigerian Polytechnic Institute of Liberal Arts and Sciences BEST BEST" (NPILABB #1 Biches!).  Oddly enough, the Interior Minister of Nigeria is a lifelong friend, and he is VERY interested in investing his wealth into an American bank for more security.  Just PM me your Bank account Info, so he can transfer $3,500,000 into your account for safe keeping - he totally trusts you, and then we can arrange a degree ( with honors !) for your co-operation.

• Cool 1

[UDEAD]
Members
327 posts
19,173 battles
22 hours ago, NO_2_SKY_CANCER said:

Hi

I'm the CLUB head honcho (I think)

Great people, very little drama and some fun times to be had.

"Playing my Henry..... ask in chat how do i launch my torp planes?....  "

Your the clubs Mascot.

AlexF, o7 to you!

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
131 posts
9,447 battles
On 3/13/2019 at 9:20 PM, BiggieD61 said:

@xTybaltx Ignore the "Water Boy", I can hook u UP! with a totally "certified" degree from 'Nigerian Polytechnic Institute of Liberal Arts and Sciences BEST BEST" (NPILABB #1 Biches!).  Oddly enough, the Interior Minister of Nigeria is a lifelong friend, and he is VERY interested in investing his wealth into an American bank for more security.  Just PM me your Bank account Info, so he can transfer $3,500,000 into your account for safe keeping - he totally trusts you, and then we can arrange a degree ( with honors !) for your co-operation.

Me? No not me, for my friend. She was wondering. Ill get his information over asap. 

[-BRS-]
Members
472 posts
20,598 battles
5 hours ago, xTybaltx said:

Me? No not me, for my friend. She was wondering. Ill get his information over asap. 

I thought you were being scouted to be a starter on the USC football team?