You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Anyone have Pic of event Flag?

5 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
11,231 posts
12,618 battles

I was wondering if anyone has a good picture of the Maskarado event flag? I am hoping to be able to examine one before next update arrives so I can quickly know if I recieved it or not. Lol the event players were good quality this time so they did not exactly hold still for you to get a good look at them, although did see that it looked like a Spanish Crest or something. Lol I love fighting close quarters, but when I am in Fubuki and Mask player was in a DD will possibly more guns, it was no time to try and see too clearly. Ironically I caught them in the swarm of Torps created by all 9 Fubuki Torps having been launched and naturally my main guns were doing their best to bring them down as well.

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1
Fixed auto correct spelling error
  • Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
5,960 posts
13,751 battles
16 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

the event players were good quality this time so they did not exactly hold still for you to get a good look at them, although did see that it looked like a Spanish Crest or something.

Maskarados didn't have access to the event flag yet, either, unfortunately.  We had a batch to choose from, but that one wasn't ready, yet.  As a 2-time Corgi_Captain, that was the flag I chose for all of my ships.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
11,231 posts
12,618 battles
33 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

98f8b3f0-3469-11e9-925f-d89d6715223c.png

Thank you! 

I left feedback in your Event feedback section as requested.