You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Space Battles DD vs. DD torpedopalooza... WTH did I just take part in?

4 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
16,255 posts
11,121 battles

Just wow. 

Did I observe correctly? Is team damage actually turned off in this crazy demolition derby of whisky tango foxtrot? 

The grid hexes are a bit hard on the eye - the mode I saw Flamu playing retained the water, and I think this is to the good - but other than that I have NO complaints. This is... IDK, World of ADHD Squirrels, or something, and I can't wait to do it on the live server where there will be more people & shorter wait times, and I can grind for ECXP like nobody's business.

Can't wait to see what the live-server economy for Ironium is like. If I can grab myself an Algerie permacamo at the very least (to bridge the gap between La Gal's permacamo and Charles Martel's Congratulatory), that would be nice. BRING IT.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,154 posts
4,602 battles

It took an hour for my eyes to uncross, but I killed two and topped the team in a Celestial.  (A German something.)

If the Part 2 Armory is accurate, look seriously at the big Bionic bundle.

[ARGSY]
Members
16,255 posts
11,121 battles
1 hour ago, iDuckman said:

It took an hour for my eyes to uncross, but I killed two and topped the team in a Celestial.  (A German something.)

If the Part 2 Armory is accurate, look seriously at the big Bionic bundle.

It is almost invariably accurate for content. What it generally does not give an idea of is exactly how difficult it is to earn the currency required for the various things. For obvious reasons, the prices in the PTS are low and the earnings are high, both disproportionately so, and one can end up rather horrified when one sees the live-server picture.

The only thing I desperately want out of this round of space battles is the camo they are offering for the Algerie, to bridge the gap between the one I bought for the La Gal and the one I unlocked (from the 2nd Anniversary collection) for the Charles Martel. If I can pick that alone up just with gameplay, I will be well pleased.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,154 posts
4,602 battles

It's available just for Ironium.  (600, I think.)  I bought it. 

I'm more interested in the permacamos for the Tiers 9 and 10 ships.  (And Charles Martel.)