You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
theLaalaa

So close...

18 comments in this topic

Members
1,187 posts
21,031 battles

r6bXSoP.png

<sigh>

Having given me 3 of 4 in each subcollection, then racking up so many duplicates that the next piece I get - no matter another dupe or unique - will finish this relatively worthless collection...

Spoiler

...the next troll maneuver by the game will undoubtedly be a complete cessation of any piece drops for the rest of the month.

• Funny 2

[ARGSY]
Members
16,255 posts
11,121 battles

Oh for heaven's sake. Ignore it and it will eventually complete, and all the duplicates will convert to credits.

[FTH]
Members
1,001 posts
15,063 battles

the fast suggestion is just buy a single box for 3 bucks out of the shop, or you can wait and do it through the xp containers today probably.

Members
1,187 posts
21,031 battles

Posted for the Monday morning grins...

...but that's an excellent point @Ensign_Cthulhu, just let the dupes rack up (rather than use them to purchase pieces) and at least get credits out of this silly quest.

Members
1,187 posts
21,031 battles
6 minutes ago, Purg473 said:

the fast suggestion is just buy a single box for 3 bucks out of the shop...

You didn't read my signature, I take it?

[FTH]
Members
1,001 posts
15,063 battles

Honestly, I don't know how to open signatures up to read them on this forums.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,208 posts
16,540 battles

Let it complete itself, more duplicates to cash in that way.

If it really is "relatively worthless" as you say, then you should be in no hurry to complete it.

[ARGSY]
Members
16,255 posts
11,121 battles
34 minutes ago, Purg473 said:

the fast suggestion is just buy a single box for 3 bucks out of the shop, or you can wait and do it through the xp containers today probably.

You want him to pay money to get something which is going to drop for free at any moment? LOL. Even if he had more money than Trump and Bill Gates put together, that would make no sense.

[FTH]
Members
1,001 posts
15,063 battles
5 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

You want him to pay money to get something which is going to drop for free at any moment? LOL. Even if he had more money than Trump and Bill Gates put together, that would make no sense.

That's the reason I said the fast suggestion...I didn't say it was a good one, lol.

[YORHA]
Members
4,648 posts
8,988 battles
43 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

So that would be Bill Gate's money minus 20%?

Runs away giggling

[ARGSY]
Members
16,255 posts
11,121 battles
16 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

So that would be Bill Gate's money minus 20%?

Runs away giggling

Now now, let's not go there.

[PVE]
Members
923 posts
7,128 battles

This collection has me laughing at the RNG. I pulled my first 8 without duplicates but since then it has been very duplicate heavy to where it has evened out quite well near the end. 

[O_O]
Members
5,940 posts
13,721 battles
2 hours ago, theLaalaa said:

You didn't read my signature, I take it?

I read your sig.

But...you are a tier 1 main.  There is no +/-2 MM at tier 1.  There are no CV's at tier 1.  And detonations happen at around 1% rate.

• Funny 1

[GLF]
Members
910 posts
14,539 battles

This collection would actually be worthwhile if completing it gave you +1/-1 MM.   

Hmm....

Can we have that collection please?   All of the tokens to collect could be different types of screws, decorated with the names of the T8 premiums that are screwed the hardest by +2 MM.  

Members
1,187 posts
21,031 battles
26 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

I read your sig.

But...you are a tier 1 main.  There is no +/-2 MM at tier 1.  There are no CV's at tier 1.  And detonations happen at around 1% rate.

Actually, since they destroyed the uniqueness of the Black Swan (which is now just another sail-around-and-shoot ship), I've been working on my upper tiers fleet, and thus subject to the the MM and CV issues.

Here's a snapshop of my record with T8 highlighted for scale (as I don't have a banana handy):

Jfr4Atk.png

I don't think I've been in a Random Tier 1 match in the last 6 months. Looking forward to getting back when most of the rest of my BB & CA lines are researched to Tier 10.

...oh, and Detonations are simply a troll of the game, where the opponent's skill plays no appreciable part and RNG simply deletes you from the match.

[O_O]
Members
5,940 posts
13,721 battles

Meh, detonations are a freak chance thing...just like IRL.  It's not like the Bismarck gunners were aiming for Hood's magazine.

[GLF]
Members
910 posts
14,539 battles
1 minute ago, theLaalaa said:

Actually, since they destroyed the uniqueness of the Black Swan (which is now just another sail-around-and-shoot ship), I've been working on my upper tiers fleet, and thus subject to the the MM and CV issues.

Here's a snapshop of my record with T8 highlighted for scale (as I don't have a banana handy):

I don't think I've been in a Random Tier 1 match in the last 6 months. Looking forward to getting back when most of the rest of my BB & CA lines are researched to Tier 10.

...oh, and Detonations are simply a troll of the game, where the opponent's skill plays no appreciable part and RNG simply deletes you from the match.

I immediately thought of you when i read that swan-to-HE announcement a while back. Its a shame. 

Members
1,187 posts
21,031 battles
4 minutes ago, AnimaL21 said:

I immediately thought of you when i read that swan-to-HE announcement a while back. Its a shame. 

Yep. It's just another boat, now. While its stealth and acceleration are still intact to get me into the enemy nest, it can no longer dispatch enemies in the very limited time I have once I'm discovered in their nest.... like this:

If I want to just sail around and shoot, I can do that in my Myokos (which I do).