Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

Waiting for new server? What the Heck.

7 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
4,129 posts
22,432 battles

So after the Maskerado event ended I'm trying to run my dailies in the little time I have...I die in a battle & it's presently making me wait (15 minutes) until the battle is over before I can log back in.

This is beyond [edited]. I didn't ask to switch to another server...in fact I was perfectly fine w/the server I was on. Why am I being penalized while you change servers on me.

• Boring 1

Members
127 posts
15,414 battles

Does this game still do server 'restarts' around this time of night/morning? If so that is why it wouldnt let you log in. It usually lets game's finish while not letting any new games start and logs players out once games are over.. That's what happened to me.. Then game took some time to log in and then worked fine.

• Cool 1

[DD214]
Members
796 posts
30,844 battles

Guess what, the game runs on computers. They need to do updates, the programs may need interim patches, hardware may need to be modified or replaced. Thewt often requires stopping the server. They do it at the least trafficked time when possible. That's life.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[REEF]
[REEF]
Beta Testers
883 posts
9,935 battles

What happened to the server status that used to be on the opening/home page of the website?  I can't find it!  That used to be the easiest way to find out if the server was down.  Now...:Smile_izmena:

Community Department
3,186 posts
1,206 battles
Just now, FlashTX1 said:

What happened to the server status that used to be on the opening/home page of the website?  I can't find it!  That used to be the easiest way to find out if the server was down.  Now...:Smile_izmena:

Thanks for noticing. It was removed some time ago due to the latest updates of the Portal. I can't say for sure if there is a chance for placing it back at the moment. 

[REEF]
[REEF]
Beta Testers
883 posts
9,935 battles
8 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Thanks for noticing. It was removed some time ago due to the latest updates of the Portal. I can't say for sure if there is a chance for placing it back at the moment. 

Well, I certainly hope it gets put back!

8 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Thanks for the reply and clarifying this for me!  :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this