Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Nagato_Kai__Ni

Implacable first impression

7 comments in this topic

[A-CUP]
Members
1,022 posts
8,156 battles

I think I like it more then the Shokaku and Lex in terms getting uptiered in reg CV (tho my fav is Kaga ofcourse). Even tho it was a loss, I still like the CV. especially its DB that got significantly better then Furious

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.03.10 - 20.42.12.64.png

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.03.10 - 20.42.20.00.png

• Boring 1

[WOLFB]
Members
3,221 posts
13,162 battles

I heard British CV have tanky planes with lot of HP so I guess it doesn't suffer as much as Shoukaku or Lexington. But I don't know if you lose all your planes on your way back because so far, my Shoukaku planes dies once they finished their drop. Considering RN low hangar capacity it might suffer more than Shoukakou or Lexington if you do lose your planes after each strike.

Edited by AlcatrazNC

Members
2,257 posts
4,919 battles

Im hoping to get her. I have enough florins for bundle #3, but not enouh crowns. Sitting on 27 crowns right now after getting the T6 british CV.

[WOLF6]
Members
1,460 posts
4,781 battles
13 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

Im hoping to get her. I have enough florins for bundle #3, but not enouh crowns. Sitting on 27 crowns right now after getting the T6 british CV.

Do you have spare dubs to purchase more crowns?

[A-CUP]
Members
1,022 posts
8,156 battles
17 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

I heard British CV have tanky planes with lot of HP so I guess it doesn't suffer as much as Shoukaku or Lexington. But I don't know if you lose all your planes on your way back because so far, my Shoukaku planes dies once they finished their drop. Considering RN low hangar capacity it might suffer more than Shoukakou or Lexington if you do lose your planes after each strike.

Yes under T10 AA they melt. I almost got deplaned in the last 3min before battle end

Beta Testers
127 posts
2,359 battles

I like the implacable. The TB aiming is quite fast and the short arming distance. Making it easy set up flooding. First run get the bow and second run aim for stern. 

The db is hit and miss.. . Sometimes I get 5 of 6 hit bouncing off.. and you really need to plan ahead to line up the bombing run out they will likely miss.

Plus they are useless on DD.

And ya.. The planes seem to be able to take more damage than ijn and USN CV

Members
2,257 posts
4,919 battles
44 minutes ago, Sumseaman said:

Do you have spare dubs to purchase more crowns?

Nope. If i have to, i will try and push to 50 and buy 100 crowns

Sign in to follow this