You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Red__Ivan

Ship Camo Idea (maybe its been said)

7 comments in this topic

[-BAB-]
Members
12 posts
4,530 battles

So War Gaming, would it be possible for you to give clans the ability to have there own custom camo?? Maybe give us multiple patterns and then allow us to select the one we like and then apply the colors we choose also??   I must say it would be pretty impressive to see an entire clan in a clan camo for clan wars.   

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,980 posts
4,104 battles

It probably would be too much to have each clan have their own style of camo with its own colors and benefits. However, maybe a new camo scheme for clan activities like CB, and it has a few color options (like what we see on standard camos for select nations). Bonuses would stay the same, and there wouldnt be too many unique camos, but there would be some options of customization. Just the basic ROYGBIV. Earned from CBs, KoTS and other comps, or even just by divisioning

• Cool 1

[-BAB-]
Members
12 posts
4,530 battles
49 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

It probably would be too much to have each clan have their own style of camo with its own colors and benefits. However, maybe a new camo scheme for clan activities like CB, and it has a few color options (like what we see on standard camos for select nations). Bonuses would stay the same, and there wouldnt be too many unique camos, but there would be some options of customization. Just the basic ROYGBIV. Earned from CBs, KoTS and other comps, or even just by divisioning

never thought of that. Thats doable. I hope WG takes a read at this.

[WOLF5]
Members
3,166 posts
3,438 battles

Each clan with a unique camo is probably really hard. Maybe something where there's a template with the same bonuses. Then there are customization options (color scheme, shapes, variety of patterns, etc). The clan basically chooses a couple of pre-set options to be combined for a mostly unique camo. Maybe stick the clan name on somewhere. It would be really cool to have a clan camo.

[-BAB-]
Members
12 posts
4,530 battles
1 minute ago, AJTP89 said:

Each clan with a unique camo is probably really hard. Maybe something where there's a template with the same bonuses. Then there are customization options (color scheme, shapes, variety of patterns, etc). The clan basically chooses a couple of pre-set options to be combined for a mostly unique camo. Maybe stick the clan name on somewhere. It would be really cool to have a clan camo.

I was thinking of a template or yes a scheme but then we can choose the colors we want for our clan.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester
911 posts
10,414 battles

I wouldn't mind seeing a clan logo available for a custom flag.

Most vessels by nation can hoist two flags, and having one with a clan icon would be awesome.

Or for those CV players, have the clan icon on the tail on the plane as an option. Though id love to see custom camo's for planes on top of the one for their ships as well.

[-BAB-]
Members
12 posts
4,530 battles
21 hours ago, _greifer said:

I wouldn't mind seeing a clan logo available for a custom flag.

Most vessels by nation can hoist two flags, and having one with a clan icon would be awesome.

Or for those CV players, have the clan icon on the tail on the plane as an option. Though id love to see custom camo's for planes on top of the one for their ships as well.

Thats an idea, I would like a custom flag.