ThatGarnetOne

No Reward From Killing Maskarado

11 comments in this topic

[PEEDZ]
Members
2 posts
5,683 battles

I killed a maskarado yesterday afternoon and never recieved a reward. I was playing an Aigle and the maskarado was a dd as well. Anyway to get the reward?

[5D]
Members
3,163 posts
20,049 battles

Prizes are never paid out during the event. Usually within a week or two after. Go back and check the WG event notes it will be in there.

Supertester
2,988 posts
4,104 battles

Most people actually do get their reward right after the match. i did when I killed a mask. However a lot of people are reporting delays. Keep track, and come march 18th contact fem or support

-Members-
1,259 posts
508 battles

If you still have not received your reward, let us know. They definitely did work and everyone should have received them within 5 minutes of the conclusion of battle.

[O_O]
Members
5,986 posts
13,809 battles
16 hours ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Prizes are never paid out during the event. Usually within a week or two after.

In the past, correct.

However, there are new mechanics in play.  All prizes except the event flag should have been credited within a few minutes.  The event flag won't go out until the next patch.

This is a major improvement!  Not only does it drastically reduce employee workload post-event, but it also boosts event confidence in players who don't keep up on game news.

[RKLES]
Members
11,310 posts
12,728 battles
3 hours ago, Radar_X said:

If you still have not received your reward, let us know. They definitely did work and everyone should have received them within 5 minutes of the conclusion of battle.

I can personally Vouch for the fact that I earned 100 Doubloons, some signal flags, and Camo that were rewarded to my account the moment the battle ended. I watched the alerts pop up for each item when I got into port. I had heard the event flag would be awarded in next update so still waiting on that item. Did not manage to sink a second Mask player so no idea if any problem exists with rewards for any following sinking of Mask players, but at least on the first Mask player you manage to sink the rewards do arrive.

:cap_like:

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,642 posts
1,149 battles
19 hours ago, ThatGarnetOne said:

I killed a maskarado yesterday afternoon and never recieved a reward. I was playing an Aigle and the maskarado was a dd as well. Anyway to get the reward?

Captain,

Did you ever receive your rewards for sinking a Maskarado?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
24,180 posts
13,358 battles
21 hours ago, ThatGarnetOne said:

1 hour ago, iKami said:

Captain,

Did you ever receive your rewards for sinking a Maskarado?

The reward was not instantaneous and could take several minutes to show up. If you went straight into another match you likely got it when you were in battle.

Members
69 posts

Sank one Friday with no reward.

Sank one Saturday and got camo but no signals.

Mostly care about flag -will wait to see if that shows up.

Had lots of fun playing -thanks for the event.

Edited by iMiscreant
meant signals not flags