You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FlashTX1

CV Consumables

4 comments in this topic

[REEF]
[REEF]
Beta Testers
885 posts
9,973 battles

Is their ANY way to get premium consumables on a CV?  Even just Damage Control Party II would be a help!  Thanks!

In the new Clan Battles coming up do you have to use a T10 CV?

[A-D]
Beta Testers, Alpha Tester
2,638 posts
3 minutes ago, FlashTX1 said:

Is their ANY way to get premium consumables on a CV?  Even just Damage Control Party II would be a help!  Thanks!

In the new Clan Battles coming up do you have to use a T10 CV?

1. No, not right now it seems. Consumables are completely locked to the stock versions

2. CBs are T10 ships (unless this changed and I missed it somehow), so, yes, you'd have to use a T10 CV.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,103 posts
3 minutes ago, Carrier_Ikoma said:

1. No, not right now it seems. Consumables are completely locked to the stock versions

2. CBs are T10 ships (unless this changed and I missed it somehow), so, yes, you'd have to use a T10 CV.

FIRST they have to work out the maintenance charges they be charging us per ship and tier. I've said it over and over - but Midway is hosed right now. Be sure to check out your replacement plane costs too. They simply aren't saying anything about fixing them. Midway (for us average players) is not worth taking out of port as her maintenance cost for tier X is greater than every other tier X ship. 

I do agree though - the **** game is spending them when it wants to spend them - there are times you may not want to use it. 

Still a work in progress and we're still paying for the privilege to test them. :cap_haloween: 

[REEF]
[REEF]
Beta Testers
885 posts
9,973 battles

Thanks for the replies.  I couldn't understand why I couldn't get any premium consumables, now I know!