Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sumseaman

Found these left over camos. Any good?

15 comments in this topic

[WOLF6]
Members
1,460 posts
4,770 battles

Believe they must have dropped during the Halloween event. Didn't realise I had them until leveling through these lines. Are they essentially the same as dubloon perma camos? One for Shok and one for Kiev...

43.jpg

44.jpg

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,225 posts
4,602 battles

Ugly, but they work as regular permacamos.

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
23,725 posts
21,154 battles

It's perma-camo.  I'd use it if you didn't have any or one of the fancy consumable camos with high bonus attached to burn through.

[PVE]
Members
19,581 posts
11,899 battles
15 minutes ago, Sumseaman said:

Believe they must have dropped during the Halloween event. Didn't realise I had them until leveling through these lines. Are they essentially the same as dubloon perma camos? One for Shok and one for Kiev...

1 minute ago, iDuckman said:

THIS^^

They have the same bonuses as the regular perma-camos.

[KWF]
Members
3,820 posts
5,577 battles

If it interests you, you can sell off the Shokaku via the inventory, get back some free xp (if you had the ship before the CV rework) and you can also automatically sell the Halloween camo for 5k doubloons.

Edited by warheart1992
  • Cool 1

[WOLF6]
Members
1,460 posts
4,770 battles
31 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

If it interests you, you can sell off the Shokaku via the inventory, get back some free xp (if you had the ship before the CV rework) and you can also automatically sell the Halloween camo for 5k doubloons.

Thank you yes I don't really need the Shok camo (have Kaga) so I def try it!

[KWF]
Members
3,820 posts
5,577 battles
2 minutes ago, Sumseaman said:

Thank you yes I don't really need the Shok camo (have Kaga) so I def try it!

Just remember to do it through the inventory and not the tech tree. Glad to be of help :Smile_honoring:.

• Cool 1

[WOLF6]
Members
1,460 posts
4,770 battles
4 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Just remember to do it through the inventory and not the tech tree. Glad to be of help :Smile_honoring:.

Yup just did. 5k dubs for a camo I didn't really need! Back to the Ryujo for a bit but don't mind at all! Ty!

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
16,475 posts
11,306 battles
14 minutes ago, Sumseaman said:

Yup just did. 5k dubs for a camo I didn't really need! Back to the Ryujo for a bit but don't mind at all! Ty!

:Smile_coin:

I take it you already have the regular permacamo you can put on her (and if you don't, you can buy it and still be 2K doubloons to the good).

As someone else said, ugly as sin but better than having to cough up doubloons for a Tier 8 permacamo if you don't already have one.

[WOLF6]
Members
1,460 posts
4,770 battles
13 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

:Smile_coin:

I take it you already have the regular permacamo you can put on her (and if you don't, you can buy it and still be 2K doubloons to the good).

As someone else said, ugly as sin but better than having to cough up doubloons for a Tier 8 permacamo if you don't already have one.

Oh well I have the Kaga so I was just beginning the grind through Shok to get Hak. Certainly don't need another tier 8 carrier with that and Enterprise plus the perma camo on the Implacable!

[LEGIT]
Members
2,157 posts
29,067 battles

I like the novelty of the Hallow'en camo.  I bought the Wakytaffy just so I could sport the camo I got from a container.  I even got the Lexington camo which I've seen once, but I don't CV much - just started with the Hermes thing.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
11,119 posts
2 hours ago, iDuckman said:

I have the one for the North Carolina and the St. Louis and a couple of others for ships that I don't really play. I'd really would have liked to have collected them all as I think they are neat artwork.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,225 posts
4,602 battles

I have most of them.  Two for carriers I will never play.  However, St. Louis gladly wears her Igor camo.  It's a cool looking camo, and should have been the bote's real skin.  Mostly white, like the Great White Fleet.

Sign in to follow this