You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
mauiredman808

New Version of WOW and the hacks are still on

65 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
93 battles

How is it that this game that i enjoy playing has hackers?

I know that they are you don't hit every shot every time across from the map and take out five ships before i quit the game 

this is messed up I paid good money for the game upgrades and these hacks are on playing!

I did research lots of legit hacks out and many more fakes that can't be fun to have that power where is the skill on buying a hack to beat people.

two of them is their an anti cheat system for this game

• Cool 1
  • Funny 10
  • Boring 7

Members
9,021 posts
10,166 battles

OP, your post was all but incomprehensible, I'm going to assume you got beat, and so your ego insists the player(s) in question must have been cheating. I mean, it certainly can't be because they were better than you, right?

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Members
5,059 posts
9,013 battles

You have 51 games yet you think you can spot hacks....  Ummmmm - game mechanics are one of the items that people mistake for hacks.  Not to mention - since the game is pretty much server based for all of the big decisions and outcomes - if one person has a hack - then pretty much everyone does.  You have a ton to learn if you have only 51 games - most folks don't understand all of the mechanics after 1K games.

And I have not even mentioned those that have low tier ships, with 19 pt captains, and go seal clubbing.

• Cool 2

Members
1,289 posts
2,399 battles

Some people are just quite good at shooting in this game. As a result you have try to be unpredictable when you move otherwise sadi folks wil  blap you quite consistently.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,585 posts
10,129 battles

Just double-checking.   Random or Co-op?

Yep, those red bots do cheat.

But seriously, it's ALL ABOUT PRESENTATION.   Had you posted something like:  "man... some of the reds are hitting me across the map.   Are their aims that good, or am I allowing them easy hits?", you would have received an entirely-different set of answers.    We're all about helping out folks that want to improve their game - myself included - I ask often.

But having your first post consist of #FakeVictimization and accusations will get you nothing but grief.

[-BUI-]
Members
1,453 posts
4,627 battles
33 minutes ago, mauiredman808 said:

I know that they are you don't hit every shot every time across from the map and take out five ships before i quit the game 

this is messed up I paid good money for the game upgrades and these hacks are on playing!

I did research lots of legit hacks out and many more fakes that can't be fun to have that power where is the skill on buying a hack to beat people.

50 games...

I'll letcha know a secret, after 1000...2000.....5000 games, hitting those shots from across the map becomes easier and easier.

• Cool 4

[A-O]
Members
824 posts
8,876 battles
40 minutes ago, mauiredman808 said:

After 51 Battles I also thought there must be something funny going on. Now having done a few more I am beginning to understand that with practice you can pull of some interesting results without 'hacking'. And of course get blown to hell 2 minutes into the next battle.

Edited by freggo
spelling fix

Members
2,868 posts
509 battles

RIvX3LR.gif

You played 44 games in PVP and just kept going to tier 6 too fast... got a Monaghan... lost every game in it...
BOUGHT TEXAS... 25%....and that means people are cheating????
did you actually think that you would come to a new game... NOT TRY TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT BEFORE JUMPING IN THE WATER, and WIN every game???...

THis is the BEST first post by a brand new player in WOWS forum history

Oh and that grammar of yours.... is almost as bad as you are at understanding WOWS....

yHKbBAr.gif

Mandatory....
VDF2HTF.gif

Edited by neptunes_wrath
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
2,791 posts
10,099 battles

I've been deleted by a Yamato who was on the other side of the map 3 caps over . There's a lot of people who really  know how to play this game .

[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,293 posts
18,026 battles

Yes report those WG boys you are playing against in coop.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,525 posts
12,810 battles
1 hour ago, mauiredman808 said:

It's not hacking, it's skilled players

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,154 posts
4,602 battles

51 games and you've got the whole thing scoped out, haven't you?

Please buy one of those hacks.  The easiest way to stop the whining is for you to get banned.

And for the record, yes, there are players that are better than you.

[ARGSY]
Members
16,255 posts
11,121 battles

Good luck keeping your account when WG mods decide your post amounts to libel.

[M_S]
[M_S]
Members
32 posts
2,101 battles

Being a victim will not help you improve skill-wise enough to be able to distinguish skills from hacks.

[LODGE]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,713 posts
4,948 battles

You just recently started to play this game with less than 100 games. At this point you are still very much learning toplay. I would suggest that you watch some of the community contributor videos on youtube for some tips and tricks. What you are describing is not people hacking. This game has some HIGHLY skilled players in it. You need to expect them to do things to you that no one else can. Yes... 5 kills is a thing, thats why we have the Kraken achievement. Hitting ships with almost every single shot? Yep... We have thousands upon thousands of games practice.

Dont give up hope. Seek people who have been playing for a while and learn from them. Heck. You can even send me a PM and I would be happy to help you get better at the game.

[LUCK]
Members
1,726 posts
25,956 battles

FYI: You asked for it the due to the manner of the post.

Had you explained more thoroughly, posted a replay or simply asked for advice so these things would be less likely to happen the responses would be quite different.

That said, if you intend to post in the future like this I suggest investing in flame retardant gear.

Have a nice day.

Members
5,059 posts
9,013 battles
39 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Good luck keeping your account when WG mods decide your post amounts to libel.

Nothing they posted harmed WG reputation and it is something said by many people in these forums (without getting banned) and said many times in other game forums.

• Cool 1

[NPG]
Members
163 posts
3,259 battles

OP for just one easy installment of $25 USD I will teach you a very OP hack for this game. It's called the WASD. This along with watching your mini map will vastly improve your performance.