You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DeletedUser

LFC (1,921 PR/2,215 recent, seven tier X ships)

15 comments in this topic

Members
0 posts

Pls to give active clan mostly for the purposes of divisions to alleviate doldrums of banging head against WG brick wall by myself. Ship coverage ranges from tier II to X. I own Hindenburg, Zao, Des Moines, HOTEL-CHAN, Conqueror, Republique, and Montana. At least 1,800+ PR in destroyers, battleships, and cruisers. Here are mah NUMBERZ if you want to look at numbers and say, "damn, those numbers sure are number-y."

I don't care about aircraft carriers and probably never will.

I've got a Discord account (and would prefer to use that over TS3). Not sure how interested I am in clan wars at the moment, but who knows. Sexy base a plus.

Also, I am an unabashed Nelson partisan. It's better than Scharnhorst and if you think the opposite, well, you're just wrong. Feel free to fight me IRL, 1v1, Planechase/Vanguard/Commander with scheme decks, no items, Fox only, Final Destination.

Edited by Mayclore

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,195 posts
14,366 battles
7 hours ago, Mayclore said:

Pls to give active clan mostly for the purposes of divisions to alleviate doldrums of banging head against WG brick wall by myself. Ship coverage ranges from tier II to X. I own Hindenburg, Zao, Des Moines, HOTEL-CHAN, Conqueror, Republique, and Montana. At least 1,800+ PR in destroyers, battleships, and cruisers. Here are mah NUMBERZ if you want to look at numbers and say, "damn, those numbers sure are number-y."

I've got a Discord account (and would prefer to use that over TS3). Not sure how interested I am in clan wars at the moment, but who knows. Sexy base a plus.

Also, I am an unabashed Nelson partisan. It's better than Scharnhorst and if you think the opposite, well, you're just wrong. Feel free to fight me IRL, 1v1, Planechase/Vanguard/Commander with scheme decks, no items, Fox only, Final Destination.

Ahoy, Mayclore!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and happens to be looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, owned and operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders that includes officers and NCOs at all levels. In addition, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family!

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

There are always in-house contests (with cookies) regularly coming around!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's! If you STILL have questions, feel free to hop onto our Discord server and talk with the members!

You can also view the Original Post to learn a little more about us..... 

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[POP]
Members
991 posts
12,817 battles

Hey Maclore!

Check out [POP] today!

Join_Pop_7.gif

Edited by Gerbertz

[QQ7]
Members
1,051 posts
4,673 battles
On 3/10/2019 at 1:13 PM, Mayclore said:

DM Sent

• Cool 1

[-EGO-]
Beta Testers
8 posts
2,207 battles

TeamEgo, started in 1990 on TSN.  A tight knit group of players who have enjoyed success over many gaming genres, especially combat simulations and MMO's.

Right now there are about 10 of us here playing, mostly guys in their 40's and 50's, shooting bad guys and having fun. We would love to add a few more guys to our group that share our love for shooting ships and pissing off people :) We also use Discord for Comms.

If you are interested please hit us up. You can contact me in game.