You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Gunga_Dinner

Christmas Crate 2018

6 comments in this topic

Members
1,660 posts

Soooooo...  One of the ships I received from a Christmas Crate (2018), was a Duca D'Aosta.  Didn't and don't know anything about it other than it is Italian and a cruiser.  I was sitting around verging on bored and decided to finally take it out and give it a test drive.  The ship did very well, I was very surprised and impressed.  I did over 100K damage, the ship was fun to drive, and overall I was pleased.

Pleased that is until I looked at the scoreboard at the end of the game.  This is what caught my eye:

Cits01.jpg.2efbfa7882ad9448b56a2589532de5b8.jpg

Holy Neptune's crab infested beard!!!!!!  Never been close to that many citadels before, not in a month of Sundays.  Who am I kidding?  I've never had more than two or three in a single battle before.  That is likely more Citadels than I got all last year!  It was like an Oprah moment!!!

Citadels.thumb.jpg.620381c06576026a8c239b6bcb8b88d8.jpg

Is this what the Guilio Ceasere is like?  Does everyone know about this and this ship?  Holy Cannoli!

What is your personal best for citadels in a single battle?

Edited by Gunga_Dinner

[WOLFC]
Members
2,876 posts
16,325 battles

I don't play the D'Aosta that much, but it is fun ... especially when the land mines go off in what seems like 10 minutes after you shoot them! :Smile_ohmy:

I've never gotten that many cits, though close up the AP is very good.  Heard the Abruzzi is better ... can't say myself.

• Funny 1

[SYN]
Members
3,685 posts
22,460 battles

Wow well done.

I'm nowhere near that figure

Members
1,660 posts
27 minutes ago, Camo68 said:

Wow well done.

I'm nowhere near that figure

The really funny part about it is that the battle was a loss for my fleet!

:fish_palm: