You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Shokaku Triple Cit Kill

21 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
5,883 posts
17,922 battles

I think this is my first triple cit with Dive Bombers. Definitely my first triple cit kill.

Edited by Soshi_Sone
  • Cool 8
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 4

[O40C]
[O40C]
Beta Testers
880 posts
5,907 battles
23 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

I think this is my first triple cit with Dive Bombers. Definitely my first triple cit kill.

Awesome man!

[JSOC]
Members
54 posts
13,293 battles
5 minutes ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

How horrible. I am so sorry to see anyone die from this scourge.

Eh he was already pretty low on heath. Now if he was full health and died from the triple cit bombs. Then yeah I would feel sorry for the BB driver.

[INTEL]
Members
13,053 posts
36,003 battles
15 minutes ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

Me too. What a complete waste of time for that BB player. Get flagged and camo'd up, go in hoping to have a fun game, instead killed by a completely unethical mechanic that the majority of the playerbase doesn't even want in the game. Sucks. I can't imagine why anyone would brag about this. 

• Cool 2
  • Meh 4

[-KIA-]
Members
3,470 posts
14,809 battles

Fusou is T6 and has no AA.

Shoukaku has T8 planes.

The Fusou didn't bothered turning to dodge.

I guess this is expected. But I wish I had those kind of player against me, each time they see my bomber from miles they start turning.

• Cool 1

[GRETA]
[GRETA]
Members
582 posts
17,528 battles
21 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

Me too. What a complete waste of time for that BB player. Get flagged and camo'd up, go in hoping to have a fun game, instead killed by a completely unethical mechanic that the majority of the playerbase doesn't even want in the game. Sucks. I can't imagine why anyone would brag about this. 

I agree, lets roll back to 0.7.2 so I can dev strike you out of the game with my CV.

If you think this game is a waste of time then frankly you shouldn't be here.

• Cool 1

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,303 posts
6,266 battles
1 hour ago, Taichunger said:

I know right? What complete and total [edited] to be deleted by three large armor-piercing projectiles that were well-aimed or lucky enough to penetrate all of your defenses surrounding your citadel. Why the only other ship I can think of that do that are... Oh right, battleships. Huh. Funny how that works.

[A-D-F]
7,520 posts
1 hour ago, Taichunger said:

Unethical?

Members
1,526 posts
10,950 battles

Well, I just feel obligated to downvote anything mentioning CV's, especially when it's a high tier CV and the whole AP bomb mechanic.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 2

[WOLF6]
Members
1,849 posts
5,553 battles
2 hours ago, Taichunger said:

You're speaking as if a BB hasn't triple cit salvoed another ship before. You sail broadside to something nasty. Boom.

I've managed one triple cit in the Enterprise. Insta delete for cruiser. Actually quite a few on German BBs. Only as the player was always sailing directly towards inc aircraft and did not alter heading one bit. Same as sailing broadside. Get used to it and don't do it.

NJ Soshi! +1

Edited by Sumseaman
  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Members
1,344 posts
3,206 battles
3 hours ago, Taichunger said:

Excuse me an UNETHICAL mechanic? Is that where the world's at these days? "I don't like this mechanic in a video game, therefore it's unethical"? That's certainly something.

I like how I'm not even 30, yet I already feel like a grouchy "back in my day" old man...

• Cool 1

1,878 posts
11,515 battles
3 hours ago, Taichunger said:

I couldn't stop laughing when I read this....Oh wait he is serious?  

giphy.gif

• Cool 2
  • Meh 1

[NAUTY]
Members
615 posts
10,520 battles
5 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Man..  Thanks a lot...you just used up all the primo rngesus for like the next month from me......

:cap_book::cap_rambo:

[-N-]
Members
2,218 posts
14,703 battles
6 hours ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

CV Drivers would be happy to go back to having the ability to use the whole squadron at once....  He was already low... Not a big deal, could have easily been a NC Broadside do it.

Edited by GrimmeReaper

Members
142 posts
8,437 battles
6 hours ago, Taichunger said:

USS Arizona says #metoo

image.png.80f1acd7d146a0b567844dfdf2e07576.png

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,443 posts
6,495 battles
7 hours ago, Taichunger said:

giphy.gif

Members
6,151 posts
9,801 battles

I can tell you IJN DB are a major threat to any cruiser or BB. Aimed well, they will citadel you. I actually citted a fleeing Henri in my Haku about couple weeks for his remaining 21K. Like Soshi did here, I anticipated his attempted dodge (tip: CRs often present bum to BBs aiming at them) and lined up.