Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hyperion728

Audio jacked after update

3 comments in this topic

[KWA]
Members
183 posts
18,147 battles

Since the last update my audio sporadically comes through seriously distorted and crackly when in battle.  I'm running it on Ultra (as before) and only have problems when in battle, never in port or with other programs.  Muting my volume "seems" to make it go away sometime; although it might be because it "runs its course".  I haven't tested this theory as its so annoying.  Obviously playing muted is a liability.  Gameplay is otherwise uneffected, my FPS and ping are all within my norms.  Thanks, and sorry if this has been addressed a million time already.

[MEIST]
Members
1,505 posts
5,746 battles
41 minutes ago, Hyperion728 said:

Since the last update my audio sporadically comes through seriously distorted and crackly when in battle.  I'm running it on Ultra (as before) and only have problems when in battle, never in port or with other programs.  Muting my volume "seems" to make it go away sometime; although it might be because it "runs its course".  I haven't tested this theory as its so annoying.  Obviously playing muted is a liability.  Gameplay is otherwise uneffected, my FPS and ping are all within my norms.  Thanks, and sorry if this has been addressed a million time already.

I get the same thing. I don't know how to fix it.

Sign in to follow this