Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
xRAZGRIZROSSIx

Musashi Missori returning for free xp 2019?

61 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

0
[TOMCT]
Members
2 posts
2,921 battles

Anyone know or anyone from wargaming, do you know if Missouri and Musashi will be returning for free xp or coal in the 2019 game yr?  I missed out trying to grind for them when update 8.0 came out with the carrier change.  Now with all the xp I've gotten back I wanted to know if these two bbs would be returning anytime soon.  Thanks all

 

Also anyone wanting to join a chill clan for upgrades and discounts, I'm the only one in my clan titled [TOMCT[ VF-14 Tomcaters. Just send request and I'll pretty much accept anyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,041
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,410 posts
15,856 battles

Musashi maybe. Missouri as is, unlikely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,569
[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
2 minutes ago, xRAZGRIZROSSIx said:

Anyone know or anyone from wargaming, do you know if Missouri and Musashi will be returning for free xp or coal in the 2019 game yr?  I missed out trying to grind for them when update 8.0 came out with the carrier change.  Now with all the xp I've gotten back I wanted to know if these two bbs would be returning anytime soon.  Thanks all

 

Also anyone wanting to join a chill clan for upgrades and discounts, I'm the only one in my clan titled [TOMCT[ VF-14 Tomcaters. Just send request and I'll pretty much accept anyone

The Missouri, Kronshtadt and Musashi were added to the Santa Boxes for 2018. I would expect them to be in 2019 Santa Boxes, if WG continues the Santa boxes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,346
[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,135 posts
5,010 battles

I think it is safe to say Missouri wont be seen again with her current credit earnings... let alone the fact that I dont believe wargaming is too happy with the radar on her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9,159 posts
11,174 battles

I think it's unlikely either will return, however, if one were to return, it'll be Musashi, WG is very unhappy with the economic side of MO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
441
[K0]
Members
1,755 posts
8,155 battles

Economy-wise, Missouri can't come back. Musashi could.

Gameplay-wise, Musashi can't come back. Missouri could.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
284
[--K--]
Supertester
1,225 posts
11,168 battles

I find the economy reason even more ridiculous now. When it released maybe a little over the top but there were only 3 currencies and none of the special flags. Now there are 6 permanent currencies and it looked like they are testing more right now. The Missouri only earns a ridiculous amount of 1 currency and its the least valuable one to me. 

  • Cool 5
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
288
[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
990 posts

Musashi may return Krontahtat who knows and Mighty Mo isn't coming back in the foreseeable future .

I just hope WG get their stuff straight soon .

Meanwhile back to the bridge . :cap_look:I'll keep looking over the horizon .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,629
[WOLF3]
Members
27,063 posts
23,845 battles

Only way to get them will be from Santa Crates (Lockbox Gambling) or possibly contests.  I know in the past WG had some contests awarding Missouri, but she was still present in the game for acquisition at the time.  Personally I don't expect to see the pulled ships back in the Arsenal / Premium Shop.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,073
[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,701 posts
45 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

I think it is safe to say Missouri wont be seen again with her current credit earnings... let alone the fact that I dont believe wargaming is too happy with the radar on her

What is their problem with her radar?  I hadn't heard anything about that.   Or is that just DD player wishful thinking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,935 posts
9,155 battles
33 minutes ago, GandalfTehGray said:

I find the economy reason even more ridiculous now. When it released maybe a little over the top but there were only 3 currencies and none of the special flags. Now there are 6 permanent currencies and it looked like they are testing more right now. The Missouri only earns a ridiculous amount of 1 currency and its the least valuable one to me. 

THIS. I play primarily co-op and have 50,000,000+ credits with very little to purchase. 

  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,346
[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,135 posts
5,010 battles
11 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

What is their problem with her radar?  I hadn't heard anything about that.   Or is that just DD player wishful thinking?

It's a common misconception that she was only removed because of credits. While the credits are broken. I do believe WG has said they didnt like the radar interactions of her. Personally I love it... but what do I know. Will try to find the sauce.

 

Edit: here we go https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/9ikvhg/its_official_missouri_was_removed_because_it_was/

 

And no, with 96% of my games in BBs, it is not wishful thinking:Smile_veryhappy:

Edited by _1204_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
170
[O_O]
Members
1,090 posts
11,304 battles

well...if people are going to cry about bring back MO or Mumu...then i want KAGA AND ENTERPRISE to be avail again! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
598
[UEFN]
Members
1,336 posts
23,072 battles

Yes they will be returning again every year in TWO different ways:  1st is during Xmas time from the loot crates, 2nd is by dreaming at night.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,041
[ARGSY]
Members
20,142 posts
14,332 battles

I have a vague memory of being informed that they are now all supercontainer ships, albeit with an extremely low drop rate. @Kizarvexis, is this also your recollection?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,697 posts
8,726 battles

Musashi was removed for being too strong... and she got stronger.

her biggest weakness was her lack of Anti Air, and that's no longer as big a problem after the update where her tankiness is a suitable defense from planes and ships with relatively weak AA can still get planes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
3,112 posts
25,938 battles
1 hour ago, xRAZGRIZROSSIx said:

Anyone know or anyone from wargaming, do you know if Missouri and Musashi will be returning for free xp or coal in the 2019 game yr?  I missed out trying to grind for them when update 8.0 came out with the carrier change.  Now with all the xp I've gotten back I wanted to know if these two bbs would be returning anytime soon.  Thanks all

 

Also anyone wanting to join a chill clan for upgrades and discounts, I'm the only one in my clan titled [TOMCT[ VF-14 Tomcaters. Just send request and I'll pretty much accept anyone

I Hope NOT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,569
[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
4 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I have a vague memory of being informed that they are now all supercontainer ships, albeit with an extremely low drop rate. @Kizarvexis, is this also your recollection?

I remember that as well, with 90+% confidence.  Too many things going on to search and find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
943
[WOLF6]
Members
1,849 posts
5,553 battles
20 minutes ago, Shinnidan said:

well...if people are going to cry about bring back MO or Mumu...then i want KAGA AND ENTERPRISE to be avail again! 

Hopefully you'll get your wish post 0.8.2. Both excellent ships that offer a nice difference in play style. I don't think they'll be made available through the tech tree though and will possibly be 'trickled' individually into the premium shop along with the Graf and Indomitable. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,295 posts
7,142 battles

If they're going to balance ships people paid for directly I see no reason why they can't balance FXP ships like Missouri and Musashi and make them available again. 

  • Cool 1
  • Meh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
103
[TASC]
Members
411 posts
9,651 battles

i hope they do. the credits were not that bad as now we have so much different $ to work with it just doesn't matter. 

if they do come back i can see the price being higher, much higher. say 1.5 B free XP or more. 

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
91
[SFROG]
Beta Testers
120 posts
7,137 battles

To be fair - almost all OP ships, are ALWAYS too broken to acquire directly, but almost NEVER too broken to allow people to gamble for.  Because what's broken for the game shouldn't stop them from extorting money for them for RNG rolls and prayers.

See Belfast, Mo, etc - even Caesar: So broken they want to retier it, but not too broken to let people gamble for and have more in the game.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
170
[O_O]
Members
1,090 posts
11,304 battles
20 minutes ago, Sumseaman said:

Hopefully you'll get your wish post 0.8.2. Both excellent ships that offer a nice difference in play style. I don't think they'll be made available through the tech tree though and will possibly be 'trickled' individually into the premium shop along with the Graf and Indomitable. 

yeah...both ships are not like there are OP or Credit monsters...it would be make a little sense for those to right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
943
[WOLF6]
Members
1,849 posts
5,553 battles
17 minutes ago, Shinnidan said:

yeah...both ships are not like there are OP or Credit monsters...it would be make a little sense for those to right? 

No certainly not OP but more than capable. Credit earnings just got buffed in Enterprise and it can earn 600k quite easily with no signals. Kaga too.

This is the only screenie I could find. Not much damage but hit them where it hurt and spotted quite a bit I think.

38.jpg

37.jpg

Edited by Sumseaman
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,499
[WOLF7]
Members
12,597 posts

With all the talk about the GC nerf, why hasn't WG simply nerfed the economic bonus on Missouri?

Not like you're even changing balance......

  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×