Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mustangrde1

Neutrashimyy thoughts (power creep and match-maker)

7 comments in this topic

[--O--]
Members
931 posts

The more i see videos of this ship and the more it is coming in game and knowing its history. I have to ask when are we going to see Guided Missile ships?

The Neust was a 1950's ship her true commission date was January of 1955. So without doubt we have a "Cold War ship" Knowing that its counterpart was the

Forrest-Sherman dd for the US Navy, which quickly escalated by Both Nations to the Soviet Kotlin Class 1955 and U.S. Adams Class.

If Wargaming wants to go this route fine their business their choice. But its High Time already to rework the entire tech tree to balance out for Power-creep which could also solve many problems with Match-Maker (which is more like bad blind date maker) 

Yes I know without doubt especially with GC controversy/anger going on that might not be a popular thought. But it would be a more respectable one IMO as there is ships throughout the tree right now who would never battle each other and a complete rebalance  might correct that, actually should correct it without nerfs to ships. If anything it would be a buff to some and a equalization to others.

I would be far more tolerant and supportive of a complete restructuring of the tech tree even increasing it from 10 to 15 tiers to accommodate growth of the game without  nerfing premium ships for on but also to make the 2-tier MM more relevant to ships who would battle each other. No way would Bismark ever face down a Montana as example in fact I doubt it would face an Iowa unless it was ambushed (again example only) I bet some of you could think of others matches that should not or would not happen.

To me, it just makes since to re-adjust the tech-tree to accommodate power-creep and growth of the game (more ships).

• Cool 1

[R-F]
Members
1,787 posts
10,850 battles

Is the Nutellashimmy overpowered?  Seems like most of the initial reports I've seen on it have been pretty meh.

[--O--]
Members
931 posts
Just now, Brhinosaurus said:

Is the Nutellashimmy overpowered?  Seems like most of the initial reports I've seen on it have been pretty meh.

Its Russian and we know the history across all wargaming games with Russian anything so ya there is that.. The Zombie heal Conquer is jealous of lol.

But the ships itself was only what got me thinking. It really is about power-creep and game growth.

[HINON]
Members
13,242 posts

Neutrashimy was created when WG was trying guided missiles but found them either too weak or OP. Rather than let the model be wasted, they decided to turn it into a premium. 

Beta Testers
197 posts
4,587 battles
7 minutes ago, Mustangrde1 said:

Its Russian and we know the history across all wargaming games with Russian anything so ya there is that.. The Zombie heal Conquer is jealous of lol.

But the ships itself was only what got me thinking. It really is about power-creep and game growth.

Neustrashimy is such a boring ship to play it isn't worth getting. While it has the potential healthpool to last late into the game, you have to be holding down your mouse to get any damage done.

Also >muh Russian Bias Imao

Edited by Tateyama_Ayano

[DANKY]
Members
734 posts
2,066 battles
10 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

The ship seems situational. When it duels DDs one on one, it can be brutal. If it finds itself overextended or exposed, it doesn’t have the speed or armor to escape like other Russian DDs could. The amount of accurate fire that can rain down in T10 games is brutal. 

I expect some amazing game videos from skilled CCs, and a lot of games where the ship struggles to contribute without getting killed. 

Edited by Eugenie_101

Sign in to follow this