Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
theLaalaa

"Naval Aviation" Collection so far...

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,595 posts
25,087 battles

Granted, the 'rewards' for this collection are like getting a free can of generic soda with the purchase of a Porche, none-the-less...

As of this morning, I have 11 items and 12 13 duplicates. Anyone else have this sort of sorting?

Edited by theLaalaa
Updated dups after latest container.

[EQRN]
Members
2,030 posts
17,447 battles

I was lucky with this collection and got few duplicates.  The alternate color scheme is meh, I’ll try it for awhile, but that turquoise-y color doesn’t please my eyes :fish_cute_2:

[ARGSY]
Members
20,082 posts
14,317 battles

13 items, about 7 duplicates, IIRC. My feeling is that I'm completing this collection obscenely quickly for one that drops in ordinary containers, but then again I'm getting two ordinary ones per day at the moment plus at least two Air Supply containers (one from a Directive mission, the second for completing the Directive).

I won't be at all upset to have a permacamo for the T8 UK carrier when I finally get up there, and I won't mind a second coat of paint for my Vampire either. I don't care if it's garish as hell; if I don't have to pay 3K doubloons for it then that's all to the good.

Members
1,595 posts
25,087 battles

I don't use camo on boats already 'Elited' nor do I intend to run the CV's, so it's like getting a Mt. Dew with my Porche.... I won't even drink it. This collection gives me nothing, so I guess it's better I draw unlucky than others that find an iota of value in any of the 'rewards.'

Sign in to follow this