Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Yamato still delivers

3 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
10,009 posts

I've been playing CVs over 90% of my time since the rework. Every once-in-a-while I take out some of my old favorites. I got lucky today and found another Yamato player who liked to push. He finished first. I took second - but a nice second in my book.

Spoiler

shot-19_03.04_23_28.34-0530.thumb.jpg.26a76c232e275191da3adbf927ff97ea.jpg

shot-19_03.04_23_28.40-0573.thumb.jpg.bfe47ad73676b0185ee3a7ed40823d73.jpg

It was one of those matches where I'm so intent on playing the game I hardly glanced at the results of my efforts. We lost. Why we lost, well that's a short story... but essentially we had two dds who capped one cap and simply went no further. A number of other ships clustered around the cap as well. The other Yam and I went towards a couple of cruisers and one BB, Iowa I believe. Between the two of us we managed to pull back from the edge of the cliff but we simply ran out of time. Another 30 seconds we might have won. But it was not to be. 

It was a great match for the Yammies tho.  Now - have you had any good matches since 8.1 was put down? 

[WAIFU]
Members
130 posts
2,066 battles

Ehhh i'd like them to make it a normal citadel. It is a bit too easy to hit. 

Here is me in my Alaska just destroying him. Skip to 3:30

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
10,009 posts

She has two weak points - one behind the forward turrets and another is a square panel on her bow.

Sign in to follow this