You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
abyssofthetriffid

I rented a ship oh my god no torps and no toys at all.

22 comments in this topic

Members
1,495 posts
3,718 battles

So i got a 5 dollar tip and gave it to wg for a japanese ship rental the next one up from my awesome muso.

I rented a tier 7 japanese  bb the asasshio or some garbage.

Its really bad ,i mean its really bad no toys no torps no aa no armour and a huge price tag.

My rating for this japanese bb tier 7 is a 0/10.

Garbage its no hood, its no mutso, its no  Ishizuchi

0/10

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/10048/

Ive rented the wrong ship whats a assashio?

• Funny 2
  • Bad 5

[HINON]
Supertester
20,188 posts
13,643 battles

mkOCqbB.jpg

• Funny 4

Members
34 posts
7,609 battles
4 minutes ago, Lert said:

mkOCqbB.jpg

Hey man what's the name of the BB you got? I know it's not assashio, which is a DD. Most battleships don't come with torps so I might have some tips if you got the name.

Edited by Ivan_Namirettov

[NDA]
Supertester
5,115 posts
15,035 battles
8 minutes ago, Lert said:

mkOCqbB.jpg

You have been selected for a Free Meme Upgrade. 

32sjHv0.gif

• Funny 3

Members
1,495 posts
3,718 battles
5 minutes ago, Ivan_Namirettov said:

Hey man what's the name of the BB you got? I know it's not assashio, which is a DD. Most battleships don't come with torps so I might have some tips if you got the name.

Just now, warheart1992 said:

Never change OP.

1lg5hbD.jpg

Im not sure im so tired today.

[HYDRO]
Members
2,424 posts
4,298 battles
6 minutes ago, Ivan_Namirettov said:

OP means Ashitaka since she's the only tier VII IJN premium BB.

Members
34 posts
7,609 battles
3 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

OP means Ashitaka since she's the only tier VII IJN premium BB.

Oh... I thought that did have torps 🤔

Members
2,145 posts
10,639 battles
19 minutes ago, Ivan_Namirettov said:

Oh... I thought that did have torps 🤔

Naw, in terms of IJN BBs with torps, those are Kii and Mutsu (T8 and T6 respectively).

[KSE]
Members
7,850 posts
8,176 battles

I guess you've never fought one, never seen one, and certainly didn't read up on it first.

Ashitaka after her buffs is a very good ship, more battlecruiser than battleship, which is what the Amagi's were meant to be. The more you know, and all that jazz.

Members
1,495 posts
3,718 battles
1 minute ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

I guess you've never fought one, never seen one, and certainly didn't read up on it first.

Ashitaka after her buffs is a very good ship, more battlecruiser than battleship, which is what the Amagi's were meant to be. The more you know, and all that jazz.

Its worth $4 max not $40+ its garbage.

[STURM]
Members
395 posts
3,537 battles

We really just need a form letter that says "just because you don't like a ship, it isn't automatically garbage." Is it really so hard to accept that different people like different things?

And as for the Ashitaka, her big claim to fame is having ten 410mm rifles at T7. Other than that, she's a no frills workhorse that gets the job done. Not gonna set the world on fire, but by no means garbage.

Also, OP, if not having torps is a mark against a BB, you've got some... interesting standards for what makes a good ship.

Edited by Baskerville77
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[O_O]
Members
4,949 posts
10,877 battles
1 hour ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

So i got a 5 dollar tip and gave it to wg for a japanese ship rental the next one up from my awesome muso.  I rented a tier 7 japanese  bb the asasshio or some garbage.  Its really bad ,i mean its really bad no toys no torps no aa no armour and a huge price tag.

What I got out of this post:

"I spent my money to buy/rent a ship on which I didn't do ANY research (don't even know its name!), haven't yet spent any time to learn, yet I wasted no time to jump onto the forum and complain about."

Seriously...if you haven't played it enough to learn the NAME of it, how can you expect to have learned how to PLAY it properly???

Post value = 0/10

Edited by desmo_2
  • Cool 2

Members
1,495 posts
3,718 battles
2 hours ago, Baskerville77 said:

We really just need a form letter that says "just because you don't like a ship, it isn't automatically garbage." Is it really so hard to accept that different people like different things?

And as for the Ashitaka, her big claim to fame is having ten 410mm rifles at T7. Other than that, she's a no frills workhorse that gets the job done. Not gonna set the world on fire, but by no means garbage.

Also, OP, if not having torps is a mark against a BB, you've got some... interesting standards for what makes a good ship.

2 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

What I got out of this post:

"I spent my money to buy/rent a ship on which I didn't do ANY research (don't even know its name!), haven't yet spent any time to learn, yet I wasted no time to jump onto the forum and complain about."

Seriously...if you haven't played it enough to learn the NAME of it, how can you expect to have learned how to PLAY it properly???

Post value = 0/10

Wg forgot to give the hood torps also.............go figure?

Ok i will go and check mouses review on the ship i rented and the review will say the ship is garbage.

I forgot the hoods a cruiser my bad.

Edited by abyssofthetriffid
  • Bad 1

[STURM]
Members
395 posts
3,537 battles
42 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Wg forgot to give the hood torps also.............go figure?

Ok i will go and check mouses review on the ship i rented and the review will say the ship is garbage.

I forgot the hoods a cruiser my bad.

Hoo boy, where to start...

First: Out of the 79 Battleships currently in the game, only 6 have torpedoes, so if you judge based on that, you are going to be disappointed by pretty much everyone of them.

Second: Mouse's review calls her a "mehbote," slightly below average but not garbage. But the thing to remember is that review is outdated. It was published when it was first released, and one of the biggest problems with it, the lackluster AP, has been buffed, making her firepower arguably the best at T7.

Finally: No. No, the Hood is not a cruiser. She wasn't in real life, and she isn't in the game.

Seriously, where did you get the idea that she was a cruiser? 

Members
1,495 posts
3,718 battles
4 minutes ago, Baskerville77 said:

Hoo boy, where to start...

First: Out of the 79 Battleships currently in the game, only 6 have torpedoes, so if you judge based on that, you are going to be disappointed by pretty much everyone of them.

Second: Mouse's review calls her a "mehbote," slightly below average but not garbage. But the thing to remember is that review is outdated. It was published when it was first released, and one of the biggest problems with it, the lackluster AP, has been buffed, making her firepower arguably the best at T7.

Finally: No. No, the Hood is not a cruiser. She wasn't in real life, and she isn't in the game.

Seriously, where did you get the idea that she was a cruiser? 

Hood is a battle cruiser so alas a cruiser.

[STURM]
Members
395 posts
3,537 battles
30 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Hood is a battle cruiser so alas a cruiser.

Battlecruisers and cruisers are not the same thing. So, even in real life, Hood was not a cruiser.

And that doesn't matter at all in this context, because we are talking about World of Warships, where she is considered a battleship in the game.

Seriously, dude, just accept that you can dislike a ship without the ship being garbage. I hate playing my König Albert, but I realize that's a personal thing because it is currently one of the most over-performing ships in the game and trying to insist that it's bad based on my limited experience would just make me a laughingstock.

Members
1,495 posts
3,718 battles
7 minutes ago, Baskerville77 said:

Battlecruisers and cruisers are not the same thing. So, even in real life, Hood was not a cruiser.

And that doesn't matter at all in this context, because we are talking about World of Warships, where she is considered a battleship in the game.

Seriously, dude, just accept that you can dislike a ship without the ship being garbage. I hate playing my König Albert, but I realize that's a personal thing because it is currently one of the most over-performing ships in the game and trying to insist that it's bad based on my limited experience would just make me a laughingstock.

I will play the ship see what happens ok :D .

[WAIFU]
Members
130 posts
2,066 battles

It sounds like youve never played ijn line. WG always takes a huge dump on IJN.