You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Meisterbrau

CV's is not what we came to play against its world of warships not cv's

102 comments in this topic

[SFOR]
Members
996 posts
7,846 battles
Just now, Meisterbrau said:

beta players cv's took skill

It was exactly because it took so much skill that a carrier rework was needed.

now its nothing more than unlimited f spam planes

This is the problem with noobs that don't understand the game mechanics.

• Cool 9
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 3

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,895 battles

So it's World of Warships? Yeah, I can agree with that.

Spoiler:

Aircraft carriers are warships.

• Cool 12
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 6

[DDMAF]
Members
2,596 posts
15,683 battles
2 minutes ago, KiyoSenkan said:

Spoiler:

Aircraft, however, are not 

• Cool 6
  • Meh 1

[SYN]
Members
15,688 posts
12,778 battles

you can't F-spam anymore, IDK what you're talking about.

• Cool 1

[O7]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
11,904 posts
8,457 battles

You sure? I feel like a lot of people got this game so they could drive in circles and watch their ship make fireworks while they wait for the CV to sink them.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Meh 1

[O7]
Members
2,004 posts
16,380 battles

your voice is not falling on deaf ears. Its just being drowned out by laughter of the readers.

• Cool 4
  • Meh 1

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,294 posts
6 minutes ago, KiyoSenkan said:

Spoiler:

Sure are, however, they cannot be balanced in this game, just as they have come to dominate the waves in the real world. 

• Cool 5
  • Meh 2

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,116 posts
15,197 battles
10 minutes ago, Meisterbrau said:

what part of wargaming is not understood when we started this game as beta players cv's took skill now its nothing more than unlimited f spam planes so like many others whose voice is falling on deaf ears it's time to quit paying and playing for a game that doesn't listen to it's player base and only their pocket book.

Bored GIF

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,357 posts
6,799 battles

What!? You represent all of the Beta Testers!? Wow because I am a Closed Beta Tester and I came here to play against whatever ship I may face, DD, CL, CA, BB, or CV. Know what? I had a lot of fun against all types.

• Cool 3

[ERN]
1,294 posts
Just now, Vangm94 said:

What!? You represent all of the Beta Testers!? Wow because I am a Closed Beta Tester and I came here to play against whatever ship I may face, DD, CL, CA, BB, or CV. Know what? I had a lot of fun against all types.

Nope he doesn't, nor do I represent all Alpha's...however a significant majority of both, when CV's were first being tested objected to them being included into this game.

• Cool 4

Members
84 posts
2,760 battles

Everyone is now finding out why a country's capital ships became CV's instead of BB's. One prime example is Yamato. @Redwing6 also recognizes what is happening to the game. He just said it before my post was finished. Kudos.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[WOLF3]
Members
25,239 posts
22,261 battles

Aircraft Carriers are warships.  Those rockets, bombs, torpedoes, bullets, cannon rounds aren't there to promote good health and happiness.

• Cool 2

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,357 posts
6,799 battles
2 minutes ago, Redwing6 said:

Nope he doesn't, nor do I represent all Alpha's...however a significant majority of both, when CV's were first being tested objected to them being included into this game.

I could care less. I never spoke with anyone until after the game was released. If I wanted to play only boats, I would play WarThunder PT Boat Simulator.

Edited by Vangm94

Members
1,933 posts
8,915 battles

Aircraft do not belong in a game about artillery ships... which is why they've spent four years trying to balance the class and still don't have it right.

• Cool 6
  • Meh 1

Members
1,724 posts
10,757 battles
6 minutes ago, Vangm94 said:

I could care less. I never spoke with anyone until after the game was released. If I wanted to play only boats, I would play WarThunder PT Boat Simulator.

How much less?

• Funny 1

[X-PN]
Members
9,128 posts
10,602 battles
5 minutes ago, Vangm94 said:

I could care less. I never spoke with anyone until after the game was released. If I wanted to play only boats, I would play WarThunder PT Boat Simulator.

"Couldn't" is the word you're looking for, there.

Unless, of course, you actually could care less. If that is the case, I'd be interested in knowing how much less you could care. Seriously. For science.

• Funny 1

[SF-13]
Beta Testers
67 posts
1,941 battles
3 minutes ago, Gen_Saris said:

Aircraft do not belong in a game about artillery ships... which is why they've spent four years trying to balance the class and still don't have it right.

The game isn't about artillery ships though, its about War Ships. Submarines are coming that also aren't artillery ships, and arguably half the DDs now rarely use anything but their torps, so they're not really artillery ships either.

I mean if we're speaking historically here then if we want no CVs it should be called 'world of support ships' since that's what WW2 surface ships mostly were, support ships to the CVs

• Cool 1
  • Meh 5

[S0L0]
4,080 posts
5,740 battles
25 minutes ago, Meisterbrau said:

what part of wargaming is not understood when we started this game as beta players cv's took skill now its nothing more than unlimited f spam planes so like many others whose voice is falling on deaf ears it's time to quit paying and playing for a game that doesn't listen to it's player base and only their pocket book.

Not one day of this games history was without CVs?    They are considerably weaker as a class than they were the day it was released.     

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,357 posts
6,799 battles
6 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

"Couldn't" is the word you're looking for, there.

Unless, of course, you actually could care less. If that is the case, I'd be interested in knowing how much less you could care. Seriously. For science.

I wish I knew. I came into this game expecting... nothing. All I know is I had a lot of fun using Aoba and even with the different control set known as Saipan. Then the game got released, I got my Bogue and I stopped playing USN CVs. I got Hosho, she was fun. I got Zuiho, she was cool. I got Ryujo, I fell in love. I got Hiryu, I fell down. I learned a lot with Ryujo. I also pissed off a lot of players whether that was shadowing my enemy or destroying their Destroyers. I supported my team but I am only one out of many so what I did could not be compared to "the majority".

Edited by Vangm94

[ZR]
Beta Testers
263 posts
9,290 battles

WG is hurting the game by trying to save a class which is barely played, and can’t be balanced which can be seen with the pre and post CV rework.

• Cool 7
  • Meh 2