Sign in to follow this  
WuYixiang

What do you listen to in-game?

12 comments in this topic

[INR]
Members
999 posts
3,941 battles

Out of curiosity, what do people listen to while playing WoWs? The regular in-game music? Eurobeat for those awesome torpedobeats? Heck, even a soundtrack from another game?

I listen to KanColle's official orchestral soundtrack by the Tokyo Philharmonic as well as Melodic Taste's renditions and Somnium's music.

[O7]
Members
844 posts
13,822 battles

I typically either have a livestream on one of my other screens or listen to my own spotty. Typically metal, Nightwish at the moment.

[MEIST]
Members
1,006 posts
3,771 battles
5 minutes ago, galspanic said:

My 9 year old whining about wanting a snack and my 12 year old telling me I'm a horrible father

Get a water spray bottle. You use that a few times and they will leave you alone. :Smile_teethhappy:

[RTXN]
Beta Testers
901 posts

Usually my clanmates in teamspeak talking about the battle - or whining about how Matchmaker has it out for them.

[INR]
Members
999 posts
3,941 battles
4 hours ago, jager_geist said:

Get a water spray bottle. You use that a few times and they will leave you alone. :Smile_teethhappy:

Cats = children, right?

Members
608 posts
6,777 battles

I don't have a "regular" thing that I listen to while gaming whether it be WOWS, EQ, UWO or anything else.  I listen to news, podcasts and all kinds of music.  But I do need to listen to something other than game sounds and music.  The music especially gets too repetitive for me.  I like it well enough.  Some of it is really good but then it's, "Oh here we go...battle music...again"" and I end up tuning it out"  Musically I'll pop on a random playlist from my library and hit shuffle.  That's the nice thing about using your own library.  You know it'll be something you like.

[SWAT]
Members
13 posts
6,738 battles

I have two go-to playlists when it comes to music during play: Metal and orchestral cinematic. I find the Conan the Barbarian soundtrack particularly inspiring. 

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this