I'd give the red team such a drummin'
If I only had a team

image.thumb.png.6edbfbf82c17a13aa3edd30603e4aa75.png

Edited by Snargfargle

[SALVO]
Members
19,029 posts
19,225 battles

Snarg, how are you liking the Midway now, after this latest hotfix?  I'm currently grinding the Lexington, and am about 2/3's of the way through it, but since the hotfix, it's become essentially unplayable.  Can't spot crap until you're in AA range, and unless you're in fighters (aka rocket planes), you may not have the speed to get out of AA range without the squadron getting shredded by AA.  What's the point of even having CVs in the game if they're made all but unplayable?

• Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
8,073 posts
10 hours ago, Crucis said:

Snarg, how are you liking the Midway now, after this latest hotfix?  I'm currently grinding the Lexington, and am about 2/3's of the way through it, but since the hotfix, it's become essentially unplayable.  Can't spot crap until you're in AA range, and unless you're in fighters (aka rocket planes), you may not have the speed to get out of AA range without the squadron getting shredded by AA.  What's the point of even having CVs in the game if they're made all but unplayable?

CVs have become really finicky to play in the last hotfix. I'm hoping that with the next one they will address the overlapping AA fire like they said they would. I'm going to miss RPF though if they take it away. RPF is the only thing that allows me to not stumble into a stealth AA ship and lose a squadron before I even see it now. I spend the first 5 minutes of the match trying to spot while running away as fast as I can when I get shot at. It's only after the team softens up the ships with HE and removes some of their AA capability that I begin to make attacks.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this