You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Vinidoanker

Undo the change of attack planes aka rocket like 0.8.2

5 comments in this topic

[ADAPT]
Members
938 posts
16,048 battles

...and that's about it. But keep the dd spotting  or conceal in patch 0.8.3.Come on. Its the only way to counter dd. Bomb and torpedo they can counter.  Yes I'm adapting, but its hard it no use. 

Those attack plane have looooooong time to arm and loooooooow time to attack. its not balance. 

• Meh 2

[TMS]
Beta Testers
3,720 posts
13,934 battles

I like the name of your clan, speaks volumes.

• Funny 1

Members
144 posts
5,504 battles

Whiny DD players are causing CVs to be trashed. Torpedo bombers already ruined, sad as those were my favorite, now rockets too.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[PEEDZ]
Members
976 posts
7,797 battles
38 minutes ago, WizardFerret said:

Whiny DD players are causing CVs to be trashed. Torpedo bombers already ruined, sad as those were my favorite, now rockets too.

hmmm i wonder why the torpedo bombers were your favourite... maybe because of perma flooding? wait till the flooding changes come into effect. I love players who just want to abuse broken mechanics so they can play OP ships and look like they carry the team. just love you guys.

and no its not only DD players that are making the CVs "balanced" its all the surface ships. it is a balancing act and things will keep changing. if you cant cope up with the changes then you dont deserve to play that class. infact you are the whiners "oh im not gonna play CVs now because they are not OP now... all my planes are shot down so now I cant do big guy things and look like a big man and ruin everyone elses game"

• Cool 1
  • Meh 2

Members
2,745 posts
14,764 battles
44 minutes ago, WizardFerret said:

Whiny CV players is why they turned the game upside down. Everyone gets a turn to be whiny when WG pays too much attention to the minority and ignores the base.

I guess it's now your turn to adapt

• Cool 2
  • Meh 1