Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

It's not just planes that DDs have to fear.

5 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
12,209 posts
13,844 battles
4 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

image.png.a42381fceef898d59fdc0b07684afd29.png

Exactly why CVs were just nerfed a little in their ability to kill DDs because the DDs can already be overwhelmed by each other and by other ship classes if things go badly. Last thing the game needed was those tier X rocket planes being quite as effective as they were. Now if a DD is careless a CV will still kill them, but at least now a DD can evade a little better.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,453 posts
Just now, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Now if a DD is careless a CV will still kill them.

Note that there were no CVs here. A careless DD will get taken out even if there are no CVs in the match. Literally every one of their DDs was gone in a minute and a half. After that it was a turkey shoot. We only lost one ship all game and he killed a DD in a flesh wound.

[RKLES]
Members
12,209 posts
13,844 battles
23 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Note that there were no CVs here. A careless DD will get taken out even if there are no CVs in the match. Literally every one of their DDs was gone in a minute and a half. After that it was a turkey shoot. We only lost one ship all game and he killed a DD in a flesh wound.

Yes I saw that there were no CVs, I was just addressing the CV matter / variable vs DDs that manner have recently been concerned about. Since as your picture clearly shows DDs are more than capable of being quickly slaughtered even when there are no CVs in battle. So point I was making is that game did not need the CVs as additional major DD killer when surface ships are doing it so well. What happened on your battle is not uncommon to have happen after all.

[--K--]
[--K--]
Members
4,223 posts
19,227 battles

Wow

So you're saying if you play badly you die?

That DDs die without CVs doing it

I didn't know this

• Meh 1

Sign in to follow this