Abel_X

Refer a Friend Help

8 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
242 battles

How do I refer a friend? I have gone to the playtogether website and it just sends me to the russian page of world of warships. Am I doing something wrong? Or is there something else I need to do?

Community Department
3,294 posts
1,296 battles
3 hours ago, Abel_X said:

How do I refer a friend? I have gone to the playtogether website and it just sends me to the russian page of world of warships. Am I doing something wrong? Or is there something else I need to do?

Did you try to enter from here:

Spoiler

image.png

You need to login on the site first. 

[TWFT]
Members
1,287 posts
35,885 battles

There is no way at this time I would ever recommend any friend or acquaintance of mine to try to play this game.  This might change, but I have not really seen you go in the right direction with players concerns, and have instead ignored a lot of good ideas to make the game more enjoyable.

I for one have stopped paying (some where's around $3500 so far) and have just been playing in till my premium runs out (168 days).

Look, I want you at WG to understand that I really would like to see you get ALL the revenue you want!  Hell I hope you do so well you can buy a second home!  I just feel like you ignore a lot of good suggestions from not just us random potatoes like me, but you don't seem to listen to your CC's (they told you that the first CV RW was not going to work).

You are so focused on "Balancing" CV's (That will never be "Balanced" no matter what you do) that you forgot that this is a Gun v Gun game.

A lot of players have asked that you make Ranked less of a cancerous grind ( like the first 3 or 4 seasons), and what do you do, you add stars to the ranks and remove irrevocable rank points.  You might as well have withheld Chemo from a cancer patient and instead told him to start smoking 2 packs a day.

We begged that you fix MM and stop having us T8's face T10's, what's wrong with a +1 -1 MM?  And if you are going to use the argument that there is not enough players, then why not games with less players on each team?  I can remember when I started playing this game that I would have a 3 vs 3 match some times, and it was fun as heck.

Now I am not a gaming expert, and even though I own a business and do well it doesn't mean I know what is best for your company, but judging by what the player base has been posting for a long time I just don't see you at WG going in the right direction.  I could be wrong, but I am not alone in feeling this way, hopefully if I see even a little change to help out how we as a player base fell about this game then I would consider recommending it to others.

• Cool 1

[LOU1]
Members
4,095 posts
11,431 battles

I respect your point of view, but please add the words “some of the” to “player base” when you are speaking for us.  I have a feeling that there are a few other forumites like me that don’t post contrary comments to the negativity because of a fear of reprisals.  WOWS sees what I play, how much I play (and how much I spend).  Those are primary metrics they watch in gauging the attitudes of the player base.

Members
213 posts
13,630 battles

Coal? We get 1000 coal? We get a minimum of 1200 coal just from daily coal containers....

Doesnt seem like much of an incentive to me

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,933 posts
13,328 battles
4 hours ago, Turbotush said:

There is no way at this time I would ever recommend any friend or acquaintance of mine to try to play this game.  This might change, but I have not really seen you go in the right direction with players concerns, and have instead ignored a lot of good ideas to make the game more enjoyable.

I for one have stopped paying (some where's around $3500 so far) and have just been playing in till my premium runs out (168 days).

Look, I want you at WG to understand that I really would like to see you get ALL the revenue you want!  Hell I hope you do so well you can buy a second home!  I just feel like you ignore a lot of good suggestions from not just us random potatoes like me, but you don't seem to listen to your CC's (they told you that the first CV RW was not going to work).

You are so focused on "Balancing" CV's (That will never be "Balanced" no matter what you do) that you forgot that this is a Gun v Gun game.

A lot of players have asked that you make Ranked less of a cancerous grind ( like the first 3 or 4 seasons), and what do you do, you add stars to the ranks and remove irrevocable rank points.  You might as well have withheld Chemo from a cancer patient and instead told him to start smoking 2 packs a day.

We begged that you fix MM and stop having us T8's face T10's, what's wrong with a +1 -1 MM?  And if you are going to use the argument that there is not enough players, then why not games with less players on each team?  I can remember when I started playing this game that I would have a 3 vs 3 match some times, and it was fun as heck.

Now I am not a gaming expert, and even though I own a business and do well it doesn't mean I know what is best for your company, but judging by what the player base has been posting for a long time I just don't see you at WG going in the right direction.  I could be wrong, but I am not alone in feeling this way, hopefully if I see even a little change to help out how we as a player base fell about this game then I would consider recommending it to others.

soooo much this... ^^^^  I am hardly playing anymore, compared to my usual battles per night, and not really missing it.  Clannies participation has dropped, maybe 2-3 guys on.  I will reiterate: delete CVs, safe area at Rank 5 for the people that have a life, fix radar and hydro to line of sight and not going through obstacles.  +1-1 MM...so easy to fix, and so necessary.  I think if your going to have unrealistic smoke, then the British smoke system is more fun, more smoke modules less duration...still allows for DDs to get their licks in, but then better stop shooting and move, because the smokes not going to last forever. Clan Wars or/and ranked with other than T10 (listened for ranked...and was more fun...I personally don't care if CWs is T10)   Finally, premium ships that cost more than a complete computer game...I paid those prices, I was excited, I was a little flush with cash, but I was wrong...too much money for a digital ship that can be changed at a whim, because using stats out of context to justify something is a whim....made a mistake with an OP ship?  Then pull it, and give a few out in crates, but make it rare...so there...  Seriously, play T4 or 5 and see how many so called OP ships are on a team...maybe one a side...is this REALLY a problem to unleash another S@@t storm after the CV fiasco?

Here is ONE more thing that is very necessary... we need our OWN WoWS clan pages, not linked to tanks... it makes it harder to communicate written messages with only a small comment section and in port commo is for those on at THAT time.  WE need a page that can be accessed, or our clan page in port, where messages can be relayed back and forth (yes we have discord TS etc) but many players are not on the verbal tools unless we are playing CWs or they are in divisions.  Need a central location, probably within the Clan area in the port.....would be nice, if any clanny could leave a message and others could respond...and STAY up until officers delete...