You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mustangrde1

CV YES OR NO

Yes or NO-----CV  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Button for CV PLAY.

• YES I want a choice if i play cv
    • No leave as is.

103 comments in this topic

[--O--]
Members
226 posts

This is real simple no need even for replies. If there was a button for you to Join a CV or NONCV game would you use it. It would quickly tell Wargaming what the customers want.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 5
  • Bad 17
  • Angry 1

[FML]
Members
2,139 posts
11,260 battles
4 minutes ago, Mustangrde1 said:

This is real simple no need even for replies. If there was a button for you to Join a CV or NONCV game would you use it. It would quickly tell Wargaming what the customers want.

I vote for NO MORE CV THREADS!!!

• Cool 20
  • Funny 10

[KSD]
Members
473 posts
15,941 battles

Stop asking for a "No CV" button. It's never going to happen.

They're more likely to remove the CVs from the game before implementing such an idiotic option.

• Cool 8
  • Bad 2

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,686 posts
8,169 battles

While we're at it they should add:

• A button for DD play.  "Yes/No."
  • A button for Radar ships.  "Yes/No."
  • A button for BB play. "Yes/VERY YES.  NICE TRY, YOU SILLY CA PLAYERS!  WE DON'T LOVE YOU!"
  • Cool 9
  • Funny 10
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 4

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,519 posts
10,213 battles

That isn't going to happen.

Show us on the model where the bad CV touched you.

71aOa9An+rL._SX679_.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 8
  • Boring 1

[-BUI-]
Members
562 posts
2,537 battles
7 minutes ago, Mustangrde1 said:

You have to know this would never work right and that CV would have to even MORE powerful to even exist at all with such a change?

If you could only get into games with a CV when you wanted, I suspect most anyone who wanted to play CV would wait 5 minutes+ in the queue every time they wanted to play, and then would ONLY play against AA ships with full AA builds 100% of the time as well, meanwhile, everyone who doesn't opt into CV play can just ignore all AA aspect of their ships.

It can't possibly ever work, unless you intension is simply to remove CV from the game entirely.

Members
631 posts
11 battles
Just now, LittleWhiteMouse said:

• A button for BB play. "Yes/VERY YES.  NICE TRY, YOU SILLY CA PLAYERS!  WE DON'T LOVE YOU!"

no, there should be the option to switch consumables based on which ships are in the game. CV knows a CV will be there... everyone else has to guess or split skills.

• Cool 4

[TDD]
Members
1,012 posts
8,219 battles
3 minutes ago, Zenn3k said:

It can't possibly ever work, unless you intension is simply to remove CV from the game entirely.

that is the goal

• Cool 3
  • Bad 3
  • Angry 1

[SI-YC]
Beta Testers
755 posts
4,615 battles

CV button is really the only way to fix the underlying problems.  Give people the choice and then you can do whatever you want with them.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[STR4T]
Members
126 posts
994 battles
3 minutes ago, CommodoreKang said:

CV button is really the only way to fix the underlying problems.  Give people the choice and then you can do whatever you want with them.

Um what? I've said this before and I'll say it again:

If WG give players the option to opt-out of CV matches, the queue times for CV will grow INSANELY long, and when they finally get into a match, they will only face full AA build cruisers.

Aircraft carriers would be killed in a painful, prolonged, unnecessarily messy way.

If your intention is to remove CVs from the game, it would be more "humane" to put them down by completely removing them outright, offer refunds etc.

• Cool 2

Members
465 posts
967 battles

Forum population is too small and biased to make a solid poll. We can get trends but no one on the forums actually knows what the silent majority thinks. Threads are good indicators, but not polls.

Besides, no way WG will let you avoid their cash cows. 

[SI-YC]
Beta Testers
755 posts
4,615 battles
1 minute ago, Gnomestroy said:

Um what? I've said this before and I'll say it again:

If WG give players the option to opt-out of CV matches, the queue times for CV will grow INSANELY long, and when they finally get into a match, they will only face full AA build cruisers.

Aircraft carriers would be killed in a painful, prolonged, unnecessarily messy way.

If your intention is to remove CVs from the game, it would be more "humane" to put them down by completely removing them outright, offer refunds etc.

So what you're saying is that people really don't want to play against CVs in surface ships but you'd prefer they be forced to?

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
101 posts

It's only DD players crying,  BB and cl players AA makes CV a joke. 

WG- Nope. They said it best.

• Cool 1

[STR4T]
Members
126 posts
994 battles
Just now, CommodoreKang said:

So what you're saying is that people really don't want to play against CVs in surface ships but you'd prefer they be forced to?

yes.

when I play as a battleship, I don't want to play against destroyers . When I play as a cruiser, I don't want to face battleships. When I play destroyers, I don't want to face cruisers or carriers. When I play CVs, I don't want to face AA-build cruisers or battleships.

The only way a multiplayer game could be balanced is by forcing everyone to play against their counter. It's impossible to have a balanced game if everyone could pick and choose which type of opponents to play against.

• Cool 9

Members
465 posts
967 battles
1 minute ago, Gnomestroy said:

yes.

when I play as a battleship, I don't want to play against destroyers . When I play as a cruiser, I don't want to face battleships. When I play destroyers, I don't want to face cruisers or carriers. When I play CVs, I don't want to face AA-build cruisers or battleships.

The only way a multiplayer game could be balanced is by forcing everyone to play against their counter. It's impossible to have a balanced game if everyone could pick and choose which type of opponents to play against.

Except planes are the counter to all other ships. Unless you're ok with BB and CL being immune to plane damage by having strong AA.

• Bad 1

[SI-YC]
Beta Testers
755 posts
4,615 battles
2 minutes ago, Gnomestroy said:

yes.

I love playing against the other rock paper scissors classes.  There's a tactic to deal with all of them.  Not so with CVs....

• Cool 2

[WOLF9]
Members
7,650 posts
3,254 battles
55 minutes ago, Mustangrde1 said:

Of course, I'd use it.  If it was in the game I'd have to in order to play!

Geez, do you people even think about that you throw at the screen?

Edited by iDuckman
  • Funny 1

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,685 posts
10,551 battles

What we really need is a button for "no crap players"

Of course, some people that tag that button would be in for some really long que times.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Alpha Tester
10,261 posts
4,594 battles
46 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

You seem to have a magic 'avoid fighting Reinhardt' button.

[ENDO]
Members
37 posts
1,162 battles

Oops, i voted no cause i d8dnt read the question first.. thought it was a no for cvs in general lol.. if they leave it as is i wont be playing anymore. Cant stand playing unbalanced [edited]

[WOLF9]
Members
7,650 posts
3,254 battles
Just now, StealthBrigade said:

if they leave it as is i wont be playing anymore.

1772966316_byedog.gif.90d39c836f5bea4ee2c28dad6a828e80.gif

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,686 posts
8,169 battles
5 minutes ago, StealthBrigade said:

Oops, i voted no cause i d8dnt read the question first.. thought it was a no for cvs in general lol.. if they leave it as is i wont be playing anymore. Cant stand playing unbalanced [edited]

They won't.  Come back in a few months.  You won't recognize it.

[SPUD1]
Members
39 posts
4,887 battles

If the bottom said -25 doubloons for no CV I would click it every time .  I am tired of testing their game for the PS 4 people. I just bought New Dawn and Exodus and I will be no be playing against CV's  . I bought 2 real games (that has already been tested) for the price of that stupid Pan Asian cruised deal. I am glad they released 8.0 it is already saving me money.

• Boring 3
  • Bad 1