Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ziggy_Sprague

Important milestone with Clemson

5 comments in this topic

Members
192 posts
13,706 battles

To fellow Clemson players, I wanted to share with you a significant achievement that I managed to reach with this ship, one which gave me quite a surprise recently.

In the ship summary screen-grab attached here, there's a certain *big* number which really leaps out. I had to think about it for a minute to realize what a big deal it is.

Did you spot it right away? Well, it's this... most per battle, aircraft destroyed: 4.

Holy cow, I never thought that would be possible with this ship.

Just curious, other Clemson drivers, what's the most number of aircraft your machine-gunners have knocked down?

Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 6.25.40 AM.png

Edited by Ziggy_Sprague

[MIA-P]
[MIA-P]
Beta Testers
72 posts
15,527 battles
41 minutes ago, Ziggy_Sprague said:

In the ship summary screen-grab attached here, there's a certain *big* number which really leaps out. 

6013 had caught my eye first, just saying.

Members
192 posts
13,706 battles
5 hours ago, ScarySnowman said:

6013 had caught my eye first, just saying.

Sorry, I should not have said *big.*

[-TNT-]
Members
620 posts
7,971 battles
On 2/15/2019 at 11:26 AM, Ziggy_Sprague said:

To fellow Clemson players, I wanted to share with you a significant achievement that I managed to reach with this ship, one which gave me quite a surprise recently.

In the ship summary screen-grab attached here, there's a certain *big* number which really leaps out. I had to think about it for a minute to realize what a big deal it is.

Did you spot it right away? Well, it's this... most per battle, aircraft destroyed: 4.

Holy cow, I never thought that would be possible with this ship.

Just curious, other Clemson drivers, what's the most number of aircraft your machine-gunners have knocked down?

Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 6.25.40 AM.png

Please share with us your Clemson Captain skills. I took her out to see what this little destroyer can do with a 6-point captain.  She is amazing tier 4 DD that makes money too.  

Clemson.png

Clemson kills.png

Clemson money.png

Clemson team.png

Edited by Kestrel_Falcon

Members
192 posts
13,706 battles
On 3/12/2019 at 5:26 AM, Kestrel_Falcon said:

Please share with us your Clemson Captain skills. 

Chart attached.

I have never played a match with a 19pt. as well as you have with a 6pt., and probably never will. Those are some impressive numbers. The most damage I've ever done with a Clemson is 141k. 

And 16 torp hits with that thing is amazing. I don't think I've ever done that either!

I kinda miss the good 'ol days of WoWs when Clemson was very much OP and helped to compensate for my inability and lack of skill.

But it's still a lot of fun to play, and I'm still learning it and trying to get better.

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 2.55.38 PM.png

Sign in to follow this