Sign in to follow this  
Chobittsu

A Place Further Than the Universe

8 comments in this topic

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,144 posts

So we've got a new sub-forum, time to warm it up with an anime featuring the coldest possible place that'll warm your heart!

Now, I'm a cold, sadistic ****.  Lots of you know that, you know I smirk and smile when folks suffer, my Germanic heritage even has a neato word for it!   :D    But this anime... this is a rare case of something that not only is pure joy and feels... but also I thoroughly enjoyed. Every moment of this series is a flawless execution in storytelling, from beginning to end.   Despite being a writer myself, I can't put into words how good this series is, so I'll get my pal Garnt to explain it for me below. I would recommend going into the series blind like I did, but the video below should be enough to convince you to watch it

It's not a show with action or explosions, there's no gunfights, there's no song-and-dance numbers... it's just... a story. And a damn good one too.
If you haven't been punched in the gut by the feels at the end of the series, then you aren't human.

My only disappointment in the show is that all the merch is sold out

• Cool 2

[SOUP]
8,144 posts
3 hours ago, Eisennagel said:

Makes you feel so fluffy.

And makes me want shirts with random food printing on them... Who wouldn't want a shirt with a tempura shrimp on it?

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
3,899 posts
4,132 battles

The fact that this forum now got an Anime subforum says a lot about how popular anime really is.

I don't mean to stir any pot, but given how there're some vocal forces against this type of entertainment, I gotta say it feels good for some reason. :Smile_teethhappy:

[SOUP]
8,144 posts
3 hours ago, Yoshiblue said:

Seen that making the rounds, top-tier adorable.  But not as adorable as four lil penguins going on a journey~ 

Sign in to follow this