Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Axiss

Kiev/Leningrad

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3
[BIA]
Members
12 posts
3,514 battles

Just got the Kiev and I've been struggling in it a bit. I realize they're two different boats but are their playstyles similar enough that I can do in the Kiev what I do in the Leningrad and be more successful? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,436 posts
3,718 battles
28 minutes ago, Axiss said:

Just got the Kiev and I've been struggling in it a bit. I realize they're two different boats but are their playstyles similar enough that I can do in the Kiev what I do in the Leningrad and be more successful? 

Lenningrad is like a one off its good.

Ognevoi is working ok and trashcan is fine.

Kiev is the one with secondary guns if i remember correct will check it later on.

 

If in doubt use leningrad.

 

:cap_popcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3
[BIA]
Members
12 posts
3,514 battles
7 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Lenningrad is like a one off its good.

Ognevoi is working ok and trashcan is fine.

Kiev is the one with secondary guns if i remember correct will check it later on.

 

If in doubt use leningrad.

 

:cap_popcorn:

I've been using Leningrad but I'm trying to progress up the Kiev line. Just wondering if, since I do better in the Leningrad, if copying its playstyle into the Kiev is a viable option, assuming they're similar enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,436 posts
3,718 battles
1 minute ago, Axiss said:

I've been using Leningrad but I'm trying to progress up the Kiev line. Just wondering if, since I do better in the Leningrad, if copying its playstyle into the Kiev is a viable option, assuming they're similar enough.

I will check kiev now it moved about so much ive lost track of it.

 

Brb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
659 posts
5,656 battles
11 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

Man I remember the good old KIEV days... now THAT was a DD!!!!

Remember old T7 Kiev?

 

Truly glorious.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
410 posts
622 battles

It is a fun beast, bust must play it as the most gunny ships of the line, (Podvoisky, Kiev) doing fires from distance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×