You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
majormojo

Musashi!

7 comments in this topic

[GLORY]
Members
73 posts
1,097 battles

I love my Musashi but sometimes its immensely frustrating.  For example that 163k damage game should have been well over 200k but it seems that when it matters most, the shells take off and do their own thing.  I have the accuracy mod and a 12 point captain so please tell me how to properly set it up past that.   I'm doing a survivability build but if i cant hit much of anything it doesn't really matter.   Thanks!

20190209_135013.jpg

Members
1,924 posts
2,731 battles

Just gotta accept the fact that it has bad dispersion. Playing in ranked with mine, and when I switched back to Jean Bart, the tight shell groupings shocked me lol. Dont be afraid to push in closer, especially in ranked. Not brawling distance if its avoidable, but <15km. You have a tone of hitpoints and fantastic torpedo protection, so as long as you dont show broadside you are safe

[GLORY]
Members
73 posts
1,097 battles
2 hours ago, Ranari said:

163k damage is nothing to sneeze at.

I know but i feel a little cheesed because i know what shoulda been

Members
152 posts
9,595 battles

I find the accuracy very good at distance.  I don't fire much at targets over 27 km though and usually get a hit with a single round.  I consider that good at those ranges.  I really like her accuracy from 22km in.  Not too good for brawling, turrets are too slow and can get sunk waiting for a shot.  I will admit, I find it tough to get damage over 50k in one shot.  I think I get more of the bigger hits with the Monty.

[CVA16]
Members
2,940 posts
10,698 battles
On 2/10/2019 at 12:23 AM, CorvetteKaptain67 said:

Why did they yank it from the Arsenal????

You get an increase in last minute sales from those knowing it is going away. It makes room for something new that they might not want competing with the Musashi. And it gets lots of new attention when they eventually bring it back for a higher price. (assuming they don't think it is too OP to bring back)