Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Willy55_1955

Issues noted today

4 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
390 posts
11,142 battles

1. Occasionally I see a ring emanate from near my ship. It reminds me of when a nuclear weapon detonates and you see the sound wave approaching.

2. When zoomed in voices sound different, like they are inside the ship.

3. Plane engine sounds appear from nowhere.

4. Always seeing in chat "I use hydroacoustic" or "I use surveillance radar". Fills up the chat when everyone is using it. I hope this is not what you intend as team notification. There was discussion of over ship marker notification or something else. If 1 above is part of that, it needs to be more prominent.  Something with player name, type of unit, duration and range (Willy55_1955 is using radar, 24 seconds, 7.4km range).

• Cool 1

[WDS]
Members
1,068 posts
7,734 battles

I saw the ring you are talking about once in a game

29 minutes ago, Willy55_1955 said:

1. Occasionally I see a ring emanate from near my ship. It reminds me of when a nuclear weapon detonates and you see the sound wave approaching.

2. When zoomed in voices sound different, like they are inside the ship.

3. Plane engine sounds appear from nowhere.

4. Always seeing in chat "I use hydroacoustic" or "I use surveillance radar". Fills up the chat when everyone is using it. I hope this is not what you intend as team notification. There was discussion of over ship marker notification or something else. If 1 above is part of that, it needs to be more prominent.  Something with player name, type of unit, duration and range (Willy55_1955 is using radar, 24 seconds, 7.4km range).

but 2 ,3 and 4 I have not had that happen to me .

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,477 posts
14,425 battles

@Willy55_1955 that ring may well be from shell splashes from near misses or the smoke screen boundary. Voices different when zoomed, that may well be a simulation of being secure behind bulkheads and battened hatches, then again your earing my be much better than mine. Plane engine sounds out of nowhere. Sorry but no the planes are somewhere hopefully very close if friendly and if enemy not paying you any attention. And the last is player being courteous when doing something good for the team. Or spamming the chat with senseless pay attention to this square messages. 

Sign in to follow this