You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WhaleWarrior

More Signal Flag Slots Needed for all Ships

7 comments in this topic

[ZIPPO]
Members
23 posts
10,652 battles

When game started there were only 5 economic flags besides the combat flags. Now with the special flags there are a total of 13 economic flags, but slots for flags remain at 8. WG should increase the slots, like 8 for combat and 8 for economics. Also implement a way to select the flags, and then mount the selected ones using a mount button (and also a demount all flags button)  . Clicking and mounting/demounting, clicking and mounting/demounting... one flag at a time is ridiculous.

[CAST]
Members
1,423 posts
7,924 battles

It comes down to choice.  You have to decide which ones you want to use, since you can't use them all at the same time.

I would like to see a way to mount and demount the selected flags in mass quantities.  It would be much more user friendly than one at a time like it is now.

[INR]
Members
655 posts
3,734 battles
28 minutes ago, Murcc said:

It comes down to choice.  You have to decide which ones you want to use, since you can't use them all at the same time.

I would like to see a way to mount and demount the selected flags in mass quantities.  It would be much more user friendly than one at a time like it is now.

A "Demount All" selection would be very much appreciated. Same for Premium Consumables, but that's significantly less tedious.

[INTEL]
Members
6,889 posts
27,578 battles
19 minutes ago, WuYixiang said:

A "Demount All" selection would be very much appreciated. Same for Premium Consumables, but that's significantly less tedious.

What a novel idea! Not that we ever asked for it before with no official response whatsoever. No.

• Funny 1

[INR]
Members
655 posts
3,734 battles
1 minute ago, alexf24 said:

What a novel idea! Not that we ever asked for it before with no official response whatsoever. No.

Oh, spare me your sarcasm. I neither work for nor am I affiliated with WG.

[INTEL]
Members
6,889 posts
27,578 battles
Just now, WuYixiang said:

Oh, spare me your sarcasm. I neither work for nor am I affiliated with WG.

It was not directed at you.

We are tired of asking for this. I stopped asking for it a while ago, yet I know other people that still do it.

You would think an official acknowledgement would stop these requests for a while.

Something along the lines of

a) no, we will not do it because... and stop asking

b) yes, it is planned and we will get to it in the near future (aka as Soontm)

I have personally been asking for it for over two years on and off. Response so far? Crickets.

[FF]
Members
76 posts
2,333 battles

Demount all would be a nice qol button to add...but let's be honest...isn't it a bit easy already to climb the tiers with the current ability to mount the special flags. I'm sure there has been a fair few games folk have looked at my performance and wondered how the hell I ended up driving a t8 or t9 playing like that. 😅 dont get me wrong I'd love to mount more of them...but it's probably not the best thing to do.