Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MolowaKeiki

Please limit CV tiers

7 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
680 battles

I'm tired of getting matched up into tier X matches as a tier VIII CV. I cannot hit or get close to anything without losing 90% of my planes. Most of the game is spent waiting for planes to regen because they're all destroyed immediately.

Just my thoughts on it. Thank you for listening!

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[RLGN]
Members
9,458 posts
18,874 battles

Obviously WG wants you to go even higher and get into tier ten...

...whether or not you are comfortable doing so, or even actually want to, doesn’t matter to them... :Smile_sceptic:

[WOSV]
Members
436 posts
2,550 battles

Tier VIII is pretty terrible though. Keeping them at Tier IX or below (at least for the majority of games)would greatly help the lackluster performance of Tier VIII CV. Tier X is geared up for way higher AA ratings than necessary to combat Tier VIII planes (ie; combating Tier X aircraft).

[ANZ4C]
[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
21 posts
3,130 battles

Just don't attack anything full health or wait till mid to late game, wait till their AA is weakened.

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
2,295 posts
19,880 battles
1 hour ago, MolowaKeiki said:

I'm tired of getting matched up into tier X matches as a tier VIII CV. I cannot hit or get close to anything without losing 90% of my planes. Most of the game is spent waiting for planes to regen because they're all destroyed immediately.

Just my thoughts on it. Thank you for listening!

Do like I did don't play them until the Devs do something about it

Members
5,140 posts
5,966 battles
12 minutes ago, HavocShooter said:

Just don't attack anything full health or wait till mid to late game, wait till their AA is weakened.

That doesn't work as well after 0.8.0. I was playing my Shoukaku the other day and was forced to try and attack a Montana. He was half health, and fully AA spec'd. I couldn't touch him. He said, when I asked, that even being half HP, he hadn't lost many AA mounts(it was probably around 5-7% total, he said his short, mid, long was 85, 88, 100).

WG buffed AA and secondary mount HP to increase their survivability. Now it makes it so AA mounts are less likely to be reduced below 50% by the end of the match. It makes sense since CVs can no longer lose their entire hangar and have zero aircraft, but just be aware that even damaged ships won't have super weak AA, it'll likely still be near full strength.

[ANZ4C]
[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
21 posts
3,130 battles
5 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

That doesn't work as well after 0.8.0. I was playing my Shoukaku the other day and was forced to try and attack a Montana. He was half health, and fully AA spec'd. I couldn't touch him. He said, when I asked, that even being half HP, he hadn't lost many AA mounts(it was probably around 5-7% total, he said his short, mid, long was 85, 88, 100).

WG buffed AA and secondary mount HP to increase their survivability. Now it makes it so AA mounts are less likely to be reduced below 50% by the end of the match. It makes sense since CVs can no longer lose their entire hangar and have zero aircraft, but just be aware that even damaged ships won't have super weak AA, it'll likely still be near full strength.

Thanks, good to know.

Maybe an AA health bar by a ships HP pool would be helpful?

Sign in to follow this