You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
The_Big_Red_1

are all moderators mean? how do i report them?

40 comments in this topic

[PNGYN]
Alpha Tester
1,330 posts
2,134 battles

i just had a moderator by the name of turbo07 give me a warning. are all moderators on this forum mean? all i did was exercise my right to free speech and to have censored/blocked (just like china) infuriates/frustrates me. how do i report them if they are doing a bad job? i would like to know.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 3

Members
3,301 posts
1,449 battles

Don't know if they are all mean.  The only interaction I have had with turbo07 was when he didn't understand the topic of a thread he had locked, and he unlocked it.  Didn't seem mean.

Edit:  And this is likely not going to go well.

Edited by DrHolmes52
  • Cool 1

[NOBS]
Members
1,014 posts
7,502 battles
5 minutes ago, The_Big_Red_1 said:

i just had a moderator by the name of turbo07 give me a warning. are all moderators on this forum mean? all i did was exercise my right to free speech and to have censored/blocked (just like china) infuriates/frustrates me. how do i report them if they are doing a bad job? i would like to know.

Mean? Hardly!

And there is no free speach on a private discussion board, that's why it's moderated. 

• Cool 4

[NOT]
Modder
984 posts
5,449 battles

They should give you a warning on what thread, what you did and rule violated in a PM, iirc

You kept quoting him will get you another forum ban, instead of a warning :fish_palm:

Members
1,393 posts
3,718 battles
5 minutes ago, The_Big_Red_1 said:

Most moderators have a serious god complex.

On every forum on every planet.

I have seen 1 moderator get let go for being beyond neutral.

f2a51b83631ae0c3df34b772933107b0.jpg

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 3

[NOBS]
Members
1,014 posts
7,502 battles
1 minute ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Most moderators have a serious god complex.

On every forum on every planet.

I have seen 1 moderator get let go for being beyond neutral.

f2a51b83631ae0c3df34b772933107b0.jpg

Do you have a link to the forums on other planets?

[PNGYN]
Alpha Tester
1,330 posts
2,134 battles

i just want to know how do i report them to their supervisor and is it possible that is all.

[HINON]
Members
10,074 posts

You contact another moderator. You are not allowed to discuss moderation on the forums. Inb4lock.

07HAQqr.gif

• Cool 1

Members
1,393 posts
3,718 battles
Just now, The_Big_Red_1 said:

i just want to know how do i report them to their supervisor and is it possible that is all.

Go to the top always go to the top.

Find the most powerful person close to the devs.

[PNGYN]
Alpha Tester
1,330 posts
2,134 battles
2 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

You contact another moderator. You are not allowed to discuss moderation on the forums. Inb4lock.

07HAQqr.gif

how and who? do you know someone i can report it to?

[NOT]
Modder
984 posts
5,449 battles
1 minute ago, The_Big_Red_1 said:

Report? You will get a ban if you kept annoying him (spam). read the content of the warning.

[HYDRO]
Members
2,215 posts
4,185 battles

So you got a warning for something you potentially are responsible for (read the forum rules and the type of the warning) and the first thing you do is come here to ask how you can get said moderator in trouble. If you got an issue, message them to ask about the nature of the warning. If you aren't satisfied contact Support. If still not satisfied find the supervisor and contact them.

But in no way post publicly about it, you are only making it worse.

• Cool 1

Members
1,393 posts
3,718 battles
1 minute ago, DrHolmes52 said:

This guy does

Image result for Aliens meme

Maybe im a bit trippy or just hopeful of some intelligent life somewhere one day? 

Triffids are awesome.............

[TBW]
Members
6,956 posts
12,885 battles

Actually they pick them because they are respectful and level headed and with a modicum of decency.

• Cool 1

Members
3,301 posts
1,449 battles
Just now, abyssofthetriffid said:

Maybe im a bit trippy or just hopeful of some intelligent life somewhere one day? 

Triffids are awesome.............

If you have a musical van.

[HINON]
Members
10,074 posts
9 minutes ago, The_Big_Red_1 said:

how and who? do you know someone i can report it to?

You see the WG Staff post section along the right hand column? You message some of those individuals.

[XXX]
Members
855 posts
2,847 battles
22 minutes ago, The_Big_Red_1 said:

all i did was exercise my right to free speech

You have no such right in a privately owned/run forum. Never have, never will.

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
5,959 posts
7,946 battles

They do their job, they are human (I have questioned this at times), and are fairminded (possibly maybe a sruggle at times). Be nice to them, and if you do get moderated, you can always appeal (try bribery  with cookies too, you never know!).

hJfMn1u.gif

oh, and never publically question moderators decisions on the forum, that makes things worse (generally speaking)

• Funny 1

[PNGYN]
Alpha Tester
1,330 posts
2,134 battles
6 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

They do their job, they are human (I have questioned this at times), and are fairminded (possibly maybe a sruggle at times). Be nice to them, and if you do get moderated, you can always appeal (try bribery  with cookies too, you never know!).

hJfMn1u.gif

oh, and never publically question moderators decisions on the forum, that makes things worse (generally speaking)

i am not so sure about that but your advice is duly noted. however it still doesn't make up the fact that they have frustrated and angered me (i am dead serious). i honesty initially had no idea how to report them so i did the only thing i know i could do ask questions/ lines of inquiry.

[FTH]
Members
713 posts
12,329 battles

In all seriousness...it's a warning, I wouldn't get too bent out of shape over it...I'd just let it drop while a warning is all it is...not defending anything, just trying to help you out here.

[NOT]
Modder
984 posts
5,449 battles
3 minutes ago, The_Big_Red_1 said:

frustrated and angered me

they could save a few miles by banning you right off the mark. It is just a warning, take it easy. learn from it

• Bad 1

[PNGYN]
Alpha Tester
1,330 posts
2,134 battles
2 minutes ago, Purg473 said:

In all seriousness...it's a warning, I wouldn't get too bent out of shape over it...I'd just let it drop while a warning is all it is...not defending anything, just trying to help you out here.

i did before, but after my CDPR post on how WG could improve themselves i just couldn't let it slide no more.