Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Khafni

Will Exeter be sold for Crowns like Cossack?

6 comments in this topic

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,505 posts
13,625 battles

I am playing the game on the Public Test Server and noticed that several missions in the Fly, Strike, Win event for 8.1 will require the use of Exeter (as well as Nelson and 2 other British BB). That kinda hints at Exeter being an event ship like the Cossack was. Anyone hear anything about this? Would be nice...

[HYDRO]
Members
2,219 posts
4,185 battles

It should be either that or Indomitable, a tier VIII RN premium carrier. This certainly would make more sense since same tier as Cossack and the event is well... about CVs. That said, dunno if it would be a good idea to give her as a reward at that point.

Edited by warheart1992

[ARGSY]
Members
7,924 posts
5,442 battles
13 minutes ago, Khafni said:

several missions in the Fly, Strike, Win event for 8.1 will require the use of Exeter

Well, that is interesting.

I had already determined to spend money for her. Going on holiday very shortly so probably won't be able to fully complete requirements, but if I can manage a Cossack-like discount and bring the price way down, I won't complain one bit.

The carrier? I can take or leave that. I mainly play CV to give me a perspective into carrier gameplay, not because I'm mad-keen on it or even half-decent, so if I lose the opportunity at a high-tier Premium CV (which I am not currently fit to command), I'm not going to shed any tears (or is that tiers? :Smile_teethhappy:).

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TBW]
Members
6,957 posts
12,885 battles
28 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I'm not going to shed any tears (or is that tiers? :Smile_teethhappy:).

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,263 posts
10,432 battles
1 hour ago, Khafni said:

I am playing the game on the Public Test Server and noticed that several missions in the Fly, Strike, Win event for 8.1 will require the use of Exeter (as well as Nelson and 2 other British BB). That kinda hints at Exeter being an event ship like the Cossack was. Anyone hear anything about this? Would be nice...

Hmm could be…. it is probably a place holder. Should be a RN Prem CV....  could be both.

Sign in to follow this