You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sinboto

Unintentionally funny

8 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester
3,327 posts
6,127 battles

Now, I've been having a rough time of it with the CV play and mid  tier surface ship play (T5-7) over the past couple of days, I'll admit I've been pretty salty trying to get my KGV I just bought back up to my usual standard since she seems to have become a bomber magnate (shouldn't that be POW?) and trying to figure out the new AA as a CV. 

But there was a little thing that I noticed while using the catapult fighter on the New Orleans while in a div with a buddy of mine last night, if you haven't seen it or use ships that don't have them: when you use it, there's about 3-5 fighters that launch from the catapult depending on skills/ship,  but it's the WAY it's done that made me laugh. Instead of using both  catapults on the ship or launching them one at a time they kinda rapid machine gun launch as if they were coming off of a CVs flightdeck. 

It was such a small, stupid, thing but it honestly made me smile and laugh from how strange it looked happening.

I don't know, just taking joy in the little things I suppose. :cap_like:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, WoWS Wiki Editor
6,697 posts
4,256 battles

It is truly amazing. I noticed that too, and I'm glad to see someone else got a kick out of it.

[55TH]
Beta Testers
935 posts
3,385 battles

Hah, I was wondering about that too.  I had thought, up to that point, that the max number of aircraft non-CVs had was 2.  But I've seen the stream of aircraft come from a few ships now.  Be neat to have that many fighter planes.  Make the CVs jealous... almost.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,505 posts
13,625 battles

First time I saw it I was frantically trying to find the enemy aircraft icon and wondering what just attempted to dive-bomb me. Was a bit hilarious...

[REVY]
Members
1,068 posts
8,334 battles

so it that how they'll get the Tone to work? Spam a bunch of AI planes to circle?

Beta Testers
1,883 posts
10,762 battles

All the plane animations look rushed. For example, there's no animation for landing gear retraction after takeoff. They just abruptly pop back into the fuselage or wings.

[YORHA]
Members
3,790 posts
6,568 battles

I will tell you what I have seen (or think I have) that made me laugh is parachutes from shot down planes coming down.  Has anyone else seen this are  or am I having that big breakdown my wife has been predicting for the last couple of years.

Edited by JCC45