You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Browncoat_

No point In play Tier 8 or 6 CV

6 comments in this topic

[DENY2]
[DENY2]
Members
129 posts
2,111 battles
So with war gaming's en-genius hot-fix, there's absolutely no point to play tier 8 or tier 6 CV's anymore. Anytime you're in a tier 8 and place to in a tier 10 battle you may as well be throwing paper airplanes at the enemy ship, and that's the same for  a tier 6 CV in a tier 8 game. 
I guess my question is do the developers even sit down and try and play it as is? Or has the vodka finally rotten their brains? If you take a tier 8 carrier how in the hell do you think you can make it balanced for tier 6 AA as well as tier 10 AA. It takes a special kind of stupid to think these numbers would add up and possibly ever be balanced.
  • Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[-BRS-]
Members
976 posts
29,150 battles

CV's don't belong in a Gun vs Gun game anyway, so although I am sorry you got hosed by WG, I am glad that there are less CV's playing.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Members
869 posts
16,928 battles

It's been said many times before, but the whole player base is being punished for not jumping through the hoops to play the test server, so WG brought the test to the live server.

Now we're all being afflicted with this short-sighted, history-ignoring CV debacle...

y0yGAqo.gif

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[DENY]
[DENY]
Beta Testers
214 posts
10,100 battles
1 hour ago, Prothall said:

DD mains are crying a river for you.

Every tier CV is a giant pile of this to most DDs now.

Funny I play DDs as well and I don't seem to have an issue with CV's at all, just don't be so aggressive and play smarter. DD's that are crying are the ones who rush off on their own or rush into cap without support. 

Played the game this morning with 3 DD's in it each one supported by a Minotaur my tier 8 planes could not get anywhere near them, meanwhile the destroyers on my team went off by themselves and got themselves killed and then cried cuz no one supported them. This is just one of many examples of playing smarter.

• Cool 1

[RED2]
Members
63 posts
13 hours ago, _Browncoat_ said:
So with war gaming's en-genius hot-fix, there's absolutely no point to play tier 8 or tier 6 CV's anymore. Anytime you're in a tier 8 and place to in a tier 10 battle you may as well be throwing paper airplanes at the enemy ship, and that's the same for  a tier 6 CV in a tier 8 game. 
I guess my question is do the developers even sit down and try and play it as is? Or has the vodka finally rotten their brains? If you take a tier 8 carrier how in the hell do you think you can make it balanced for tier 6 AA as well as tier 10 AA. It takes a special kind of stupid to think these numbers would add up and possibly ever be balanced.

Spot on.. War Gaming at this point has the lead on War Thunder with Warships, but Gajiin is catching up in their own Russian Biased way and has ships and helicopters.. Meanwhile Wargaming continues to make fatal mistakes and many of us walk away from their game after our premium time is up because we're tired of the stupidity and aggravation that Wargaming dishes out for free..