Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
enderland07

T9 Azuma fxp, TX Azuma Coal, Neustrashimy steel

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,291
[MIA-E]
Members
2,706 posts
7,586 battles

Now we just will have to wonder how long it'll take before they actually release the ships (and Alaska....).

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,776 posts
11,753 battles

Well not a good time to release Neustrashimy in the foreseeable future.

Not interested in Azuma anymore.

I may be very interested in Yoshino, I'm anxious to hear more about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,096
[HYDRO]
Members
2,225 posts
4,185 battles

Well, there is a difference in wording between Azuma/Neustra and Yoshino. First two in testing, second in development, so I guess it's early for Yoshino.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,776 posts
11,753 battles
5 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Well, there is a difference in wording between Azuma/Neustra and Yoshino. First two in testing, second in development, so I guess it's early for Yoshino.

 

Yes there are already quite a few WIP videos out on the first 2. This is the first I have heard of Yoshino, sounds very promising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,291
[MIA-E]
Members
2,706 posts
7,586 battles
1 minute ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

 

Yes there are already quite a few WIP videos out on the first 2. This is the first I have heard of Yoshino, sounds very promising.

To be fair though the Alaska has been in that state for... three months now? I forget when they first started talking more firmly about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
984
[KP]
Beta Testers
2,481 posts
12,162 battles

Neustrashimy is not worth the steel price they will be asking for it, 4 guns, long reload of unexceptional torps, fair enough it will have good concealment, other than that no a lot else

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,096
[HYDRO]
Members
2,225 posts
4,185 battles
3 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

Neustrashimy is not worth the steel price they will be asking for it, 4 guns, long reload of unexceptional torps, fair enough it will have good concealment, other than that no a lot else

Will just have to wait and see for footage of the buffed version. Both turrets will rotate 360 degrees, torps were buffed as well. Then you get ALL the consumables you could need, albeit in lower quantities. Just from the updated stats she doesn't look half bad. That said, a comparison between her and Black is too weird to really make, they are very different ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
2,339 posts
597 battles
33 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

Now we just will have to wonder how long it'll take before they actually release the ships (and Alaska....).

You may leave all your feedback here:


I need to lock the topic.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×